Appreciation Please help me get back home (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
5 July 2020
Messages
2
Reactions Received
0
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Hi everyone! I know that we are such a wonderful community and that we help each other all the time. 7 months ago I traveled to China and haven't been able to return home to my family ever since. I am jobless and I have used all my savibgs to pay rent and live here without a source of income. Now I really need help with paying the ticket back to my home country. This is the link to my funding page, any dollar is appreciated and will help. ❤
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Ew
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Um.... I don't know how to react to this.
All I can say is best of luck in getting the help you need.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Um.... I don't know how to react to this.
All I can say is best of luck in getting the help you need.
I know that we are such a wonderful community and that we help each other all the time
>saying on a first post using a not even day old account... lmao


is this is a scam or is this a scam? hm, so hard to decide! quick, @Mihamiha , whats your underrated favorite kpop group?
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
>saying on a first post using a not even day old account... lmao


is this is a scam or is this a scam? hm, so hard to decide! quick, @Mihamiha , whats your underrated favorite kpop group?
Seems a bit suss. Not sure if a scam or genuine to be totally honest....
as you say, the first post is this so.... yeahhhhh
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
If this is true, I hope you get the money.

However, seeing as this is literally your first post, begging for money from a community you have just joined, I won't be sending money to a seemingly random person over the internet. Reason being, this seems far more to be a scam than from an honest and desperate person. Is there not a forum/community where you are actually known? Ask them, as they may be more trusting. Good luck.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
best of luck to you
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Hi, as someone studying tourism, I can tell you: go to your embassy and contact your travel agency if you booked your stay and flight tickets with them. Given that you are from a European country, you are insured when you booked a package tour via a tour operator or agency. They legally have to pay for a certain amount of days for your stay and/or have to give you a place to stay similar to the place you booked for the time being. HOWEVER, the rules in your country might vary and some companies don't pay at all as it is seen as force of majority.
If you didn't book via a tour operator or travel agency then be aware that all costs are on you. that's the risk you take.

There are numerous companies dedicated to give legal advice to travelers in need and can tell you what our rights as a traveler are. Some do it for free, others don't.

Since this is too iffy I want to suggest to our users: this is not trustable. Be aware that you might send your money to a scammer.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,161
Reactions Received
53,014
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,971
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Hi, as someone studying tourism, I can tell you: go to your embassy and contact your travel agency if you booked your stay and flight tickets with them. Given that you are from a European country, you are insured when you booked a package tour via a tour operator or agency. They legally have to pay for a certain amount of days for your stay and/or have to give you a place to stay similar to the place you booked for the time being. HOWEVER, the rules in your country might vary and some companies don't pay at all as it is seen as force of majority.
If you didn't book via a tour operator or travel agency then be aware that all costs are on you. that's the risk you take.

There are numerous companies dedicated to give legal advice to travelers in need and can tell you what our rights as a traveler are. Some do it for free, others don't.

Since this is too iffy I want to suggest to our users: this is not trustable. Be aware that you might send your money to a scammer.
I think this is a scam too. I trust KS users but i suggest staff/mods shd delete or edit this for unsuspecting guests or noob users.
A genuine person in trouble would reach out to twitter/instagram/sns first instead of a kpop forum. Even if genuine, only a rich or innocent user here would donate n i dont think its appropriate for this kind of donation post to be posted on here for non-forum purpose. Otherwise KS will be known as easy mark n spammers will congregate here. Even a genuine user in need of donation would not make use of a kpop forum to solicit funds like this. This is just my opinion, mods can choose to leave the info in OP as is if they think it warranted, (im just wary/cautious tat an naive/innocent user is trusting to donate to this new user.)

To KS users, if ur kind n wish to donate, i hope u donate to a cause that matters to you n not a random unknown on the internet. Just imo.
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I think this is a scam too. I trust KS users but i suggest staff/mods shd delete or edit this for unsuspecting guests or noob users.
A genuine person in trouble would reach out to twitter/instagram/sns first instead of a kpop forum. Even if genuine, only a rich or innocent user here would donate n i dont think its appropriate for this kind of donation post to be posted on here for non-forum purpose. Otherwise KS will be known as easy mark n spammers will congregate here. Even a genuine user in need of donation would not make use of a kpop forum to solicit funds like this. This is just my opinion, mods can choose to leave the info in OP as is if they think it warranted, (im just wary/cautious tat an naive/innocent user is trusting to donate to this new user.)
We are currently discussing as to what will happen. I personally think this will lead to a new rule where users can't ask for money on the forum. This is the very first time we deal with something like this so it is a new experience for us. I too think our users have enough common sense to trust this is not trustable for now
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Viewing thread