Please Pat Me On The Back For THis!!! (2 Viewers)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I am not a baker.
Hence why most of this was store bought or mixes!
But it was my idea and I put it together and I didn't burn anything so:

IMG_7964.jpg
IMG_7966.jpg

I present a gluten-free chocolate snickers ice cream cake!!!​
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Nice i have some family who are trying to skill up on the G free after not being able to eat the normal baked goods they got great at making..
I've just always been bad at baking pre-GF nad post-GF LOL Hence why I used a cake mix LOL
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
Aah this is making me hungry 🤤
 
  • Love
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
mom was a master.. she taught us all in our early teens.
That's really cool. My grandma was a great baker but I didn't get to learn much from her.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I thought it was a zebra cake. That looks good :llama_ramen:
Awww thank you! When you say Zebra Cakes do you mean like...the hostess ones or like something eles?
 
  • Love
Reactions: Tickita

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
  • Love
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips
Joined
28 May 2021
Messages
1,060
Reactions Received
1,081
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they/them
:zoomeyes: man i need some sweets
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,180
Reactions Received
46,844
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
182,327
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I once took inspiration from the group Orange Caramel (no, I don't stan - just saw their name in passing once) and combined an orange with caramel sauce. It was actually delicious!
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I once took inspiration from the group Orange Caramel (no, I don't stan - just saw their name in passing once) and combined an orange with caramel sauce. It was actually delicious!
Ohhh that's interesting-oranges also taste great with chocolate too.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread