Video Please pay respects for Minnie's Sofa (Gidle) (5 Viewers)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,077
Reactions Received
52,953
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,108
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
early Gidle fans will understand this



Enjoy

@Neverland
Yuqi (one of 3 foreign members of gi-dle, she from China; other 2 foreign members r Minnie from Thailand n Shuhua from Taiwan, pls dont comment on this part tho).

I fell in love with them from this youtube video:

Yuqi n Minnie r fake-arguing (based on real stuff tat happened) in Chinese n it just tears me up, cos i understand the chinese part tat theyre saying. I went bk to the full vlive n it wasnt as hilarious tho still funny. Theres another vlive with Yuqi n Shuhua but its not as hilarious. I think partly its tat Yuqi is the one who taught/reinforced Minnie's Chinese fluency n also Minnie is elder so its just rlly playing into the dynamics. With Yuqi n Shuhua, its not as ironic so doesnt play as hilariously. (Shuhua being maknae[youngest] n not as assertive iirc)

It would hit non-chinese native speakers differently im sure(even tho i consider myself non-native chinese speaker too, or maybe im considering both viewpoint here.)
I thought I rmbrd posting a whole thread but when I looked for it I dint find it until I searched for keyword "hilarious".

There was a full storyline but I might not hv posted further.

TLDR: Minnie got a new sofa(idk who paid for it) n the old, stained sofa was moved to CUBE reception-which I assume is 5 yrs later n the white sofa is the one in above video clip. Doesn't explain why it got moved to CUBE reception unless CUBE was cheap(or paid for Minnie's new sofa). 🙄 nice complete circle to the story.
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Nice!
 

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,093
Reactions Received
98,895
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
350,240
Ship
Wreck
I thought I rmbrd posting a whole thread but when I looked for it I dint find it until I searched for keyword "hilarious".

There was a full storyline but I might not hv posted further.

TLDR: Minnie got a new sofa(idk who paid for it) n the old, stained sofa was moved to CUBE reception-which I assume is 5 yrs later n the white sofa is the one in above video clip. Doesn't explain why it got moved to CUBE reception unless CUBE was cheap(or paid for Minnie's new sofa). 🙄 nice complete circle to the story.
oh wow why are so funny :llama_blush:

also I don't really get it, that stained sofa got moved now, 5 years later to cube? Maybe it has historcial vlaue now :soob:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,077
Reactions Received
52,953
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,108
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
oh wow why are so funny :llama_blush:

also I don't really get it, that stained sofa got moved now, 5 years later to cube? Maybe it has historcial vlaue now :soob:
It was moved shortly after 2020 I believe. The new video in 2025 is probably to celebrate/commemorate i-dle's signing the renewal of contract after 10 yrs. Or just a fun video(maybe the sofa is being removed/celebrated after 5 yrs in CUBE reception?) Idk why, I just know the 5 yrs ago history(or maybe 4-5 yrs ago depending when white sofa was moved) still a fun throwback/update thingies!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Moguri

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,093
Reactions Received
98,895
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
350,240
Ship
Wreck
It was moved shortly after 2020 I believe. The new video in 2025 is probably to celebrate/commemorate i-dle's signing the renewal of contract after 10 yrs. Or just a fun video(maybe the sofa is being removed/celebrated after 5 yrs in CUBE reception?) Idk why, I just know the 5 yrs ago history(or maybe 4-5 yrs ago depending when white sofa was moved) still a fun throwback/update thingies!
hopefully we can get more details soon :pandarolleyes:
 
  • Like
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,077
Reactions Received
52,953
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,108
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
  • Haha
Reactions: Selfmate and Moguri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread