Please read this. (1 Viewer)

Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
I want us all to think for a second.

Think of all the good moments and good times you've had in your life.

Because you won't always be here. None of us will last forever.

I want you to take those memories and cherish them until the day you pass because those memories are the only thing someone can truly keep.

Those memories are the only thing that keep us all sane and alive.

Without those memories, we would all fall into ruins.

We need these memories to keep us close together in times of doubt.

Please keep those memories and know that even if you are in a dark place, someone is there for you.

Know someone would miss your smile if you went away.

Someone is always there to brighten your day when you are sad.



This is why I act the way I act.

I act like this so I can at least make one person happy and I know that I brightened someone's day.

I want to be the person that helps walk them through the dark and back into the world.

I don't want anyone to doubt themselves again.

I want people to know that they are worth being in this world.

They are worth every second I spend with them

I want them to know that they aren't alone.


I know the world is such a dark and big and scary place.

And I know the world can feel like it is growing and making you feel useless.

I can relate to all of the feelings that make you want to disappear into the world and never return.



I just wanted to let everyone know that I am here.

We are all here.

Take advantage of the time you have left and cherish it.

Don't let anyone take that away from you.

And if they try, even if they are the world's biggest asshole, try to make them happy.

Try to help them make memories because, like you and me, they will pass at some point.

It is better to be kind to a bully than to be a bully back.



Never lose hope.

Even if everyone points their fingers and say that you are useless, that there is nothing you can do that is helpful to the world.

Because you are amazing.

You are the light in the world that someone needs.

Someone needs you and you need to know that.

I love you and so does everyone else.

Those who 'hate' you are just jealous of the good you spread in this cruel world.

You need to know that.



You are amazing.



You are beautiful.

Don't let anyone tell you differently.



Thank you for reading. Have a good day/evening/night.​
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,622
Reactions Received
93,446
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I just felt like it was something that needed to be said. :pandalove:
My legit number 1 goal every day to to be a positive to those with whom i come in contact. That may not always happen but i really try(truthfully it gets very hard on the internet at times.)
I find it makes me happier and i wholly disagree with those who want to spread negative in the name of being 'real'.
Be a light unto the world or at the very least myself.
Do better be better.
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
My legit number 1 goal every day to to be a positive to those with whom i come in contact. That may not always happen but i really try(truthfully it gets very hard on the internet at times.)
I find it makes me happier and i wholly disagree with those who want to spread negative in the name of being 'real'.
Be a light unto the world or at the very least myself.
Do better be better.
That is a great thing to do.

I love and support people like you and we need more of you.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
this is so beautiful
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
thank you for this thread~

My goal is to be like this too. To bring happiness to people. But sometimes I get overwhelemed by my own thoughts and feelings, I find it hard to do. Making people happy is such a difficult job, because you can't really measure how happy or sad someone is. You just have to hope that your words got through to them and they feel even a little bit content after listening to you.
 
  • Love
Reactions: MinSquishy

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread