- Joined
- 26 November 2018
- Messages
- 4,274
- Reactions Received
- 21,574
- Location
- Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 348
I don't get why people are so touchy about lip syncing anyway 
Remember when you used to be my girlfriend?Hey there, it's been a while since I've seen you too![]()
^^I don't get why people are so touchy about lip syncing anyway![]()
His ability to sing with his mouth closed here is truly astonishing.Ive seen most of those and thats just your opinion its lip synced
Please time stamp its 10 minutesHis ability to sing with his mouth closed here is truly astonishing.
Oops sorry.I did
Tvxq does NOT lip sync.
Bts definitely need to
Show me a single performance within the past 10 years where they have lip synced then.
Go on
I don't know if you are trying to be funny or not, but I'm just letting you know that if you are, it isn't really taken that way.Ive seen most of those and thats just your opinion its lip synced
If you go back a second or two he stops singing in the middle of a line with no change in volume whatsoever.Oops sorry.
Idk its quite dark and his mouth was open if you close youe mouth like that saying tonight tonight tonight is rather easy so...
Okay well i may be exaggerating a bitI don't know if you are trying to be funny or not, but I'm just letting you know that if you are, it isn't really taken that way.
And if you aren't, there is no need to be salty. Every Kpop group has lip synced before. They have to. Having concert after concert can do a lot to a person.
The video isnt even in time with the song tho the whole thing is slightly out of time. It may be partially lipsynced tho but i dont think it is. They dont even sound that good compared to other performances.If you go back a second or two he stops singing in the middle of a line with no change in volume whatsoever.
Either way they're singing with their mouths closed.Okay well i may be exaggerating a bit
But tvxq rarely lip sync idk why that person pasted links they were clearly singing in. They get accused of it all the time because 'you cant sing that good while dancing'
And because all their faves lipsync all the time.
There may be times where they dont sing fully live obviously but I don't think its the same as other groups they arent known as the best group live for no reason.
The video isnt even in time with the song tho the whole thing is slightly out of time. It may be partially lipsynced tho but i dont think it is. They dont even sound that good compared to other performances.
But then you're probably thinking theyre all lip synced
TVXQ lip sync just as much as other groups.Okay well i may be exaggerating a bit
But tvxq rarely lip sync idk why that person pasted links they were clearly singing in. They get accused of it all the time because 'you cant sing that good while dancing'
And because all their faves lipsync all the time.
There may be times where they dont sing fully live obviously but I don't think its the same as other groups they arent known as the best group live for no reason.
Ah yes, I remember when we were shipped. Good timesRemember when you used to be my girlfriend?
Good times. I think all the good ones are taken nowadays tho. You happy? All good in the mod world?
Idk if your referring to me but all of the links I pasted were videos of them not singing live, the music shows were pre recorded, or they were lip syncing to pre recorded vocals. the concerts had loud ass backtracks and the members were not singing live. I’m aware that TVXQ can sing live, but they do have their fare share of lip syncing and they lip sync just as much as any other group.But tvxq rarely lip sync idk why that person pasted links they were clearly singing in. They get accused of it all the time because 'you cant sing that good while dancing'