Please take these cards (will be re-rolled otherwise) (1 Viewer)

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,087
Reactions Received
72,528
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,430
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Boa 5

1639704466287.png


Mark Rare (claimed)

1639704571665.png


Taeyeon 3 Rare

1639704597467.png



Cards I'm looking for:
Victon rares except Byungchan
Oneus: Hwanwoong, Leedo, Keonhee (commons) Rares: all but Ravn
Cherry Bullet: May, Bora (commons)
Iz*One: commons: Hyewon, Yena, Hitomi
rares: Hyewon, Chaeyeon, Chaewon, Minju, Yujin, Wonyoung, Eunbi, Hitomi, Yena
Halloween: Sakura, Nako, Yuri, Eunbi, Yena​
 

Attachments

Last edited:

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Boa 5

1639704466287.png


Jungkook

1639704481595.png


Dowoon Rare

1639704499509.png


Jessi 5

1639704524619.png


Kang Daniel 4

1639704541894.png


Lee Hi 1

1639704558606.png


Mark Rare

1639704571665.png


Taeyeon 3 Rare

1639704597467.png


Hyunsuk

1639704616371.png


Mashiho

1639704631780.png



Cards I'm looking for:
Victon rares except Byungchan
Oneus: Hwanwoong, Leedo, Keonhee (commons) Rares: all but Ravn
Cherry Bullet: May, Bora (commons)
Iz*One: commons: Sakura, Hyewon, Yena, Hitomi
rares: Hyewon, Chaeyeon, Chaewon, Minju, Yujin, Wonyoung, Eunbi, Hitomi, Yena
Halloween: Sakura, Nako, Yuri, Eunbi, Yena​
I’m interested in mark rare so I’ll try to look:pepelook:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Kamistar

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,087
Reactions Received
72,528
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,430
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
The only rare I have for trade rn is Astro jinjin :sadcat: but I’ll see what I can find:pepelook:
I'd even be open to two commons, I just wanna get rid of these cards
 
  • Wow
Reactions: litc

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Boa 5

1639704466287.png


Jungkook

1639704481595.png


Dowoon Rare

1639704499509.png


Jessi 5

1639704524619.png


Kang Daniel 4

1639704541894.png


Lee Hi 1

1639704558606.png


Mark Rare

1639704571665.png


Taeyeon 3 Rare

1639704597467.png


Hyunsuk

1639704616371.png


Mashiho

1639704631780.png



Cards I'm looking for:
Victon rares except Byungchan
Oneus: Hwanwoong, Leedo, Keonhee (commons) Rares: all but Ravn
Cherry Bullet: May, Bora (commons)
Iz*One: commons: Sakura, Hyewon, Yena, Hitomi
rares: Hyewon, Chaeyeon, Chaewon, Minju, Yujin, Wonyoung, Eunbi, Hitomi, Yena
Halloween: Sakura, Nako, Yuri, Eunbi, Yena​
Wait don’t you already have Sakura common? Didn’t I trade you her for hyo?:pepelook:
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,087
Reactions Received
72,528
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,430
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Wait don’t you already have Sakura common? Didn’t I trade you her for hyo?:pepelook:
Oh wait I do! I just copied that from Discord
 
  • Wow
Reactions: litc

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,087
Reactions Received
72,528
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,430
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: Haiku

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,087
Reactions Received
72,528
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,430
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: litc and Villains

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,087
Reactions Received
72,528
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,430
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
okay thanks, could you set up the trade please? that way you can choose which cards you want
hwanwoong is the only oneus card I don't have yet
is there other cards you'd be willing to trade or we could go into a debt?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Villains and litc

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,087
Reactions Received
72,528
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,430
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
is there anything else i have that you're interested in? if not then i'm fine with only going with one trade
agust d and both your treasure cards since one of them is a rare and I'm only interested in commons?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread