Traded Please take these limited cards (1 Viewer)

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,011
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck

I'll take any three commons from KR deck 3 or any deck 2/3 rare + common you don't want
please check whether or not I have it first before offering​
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,000
Reactions Received
98,746
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,289
Ship
Wreck

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,011
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
Do I have cards you want?

Do you want one card or both?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread