- Joined
- 20 October 2018
- Messages
- 126,058
- Reactions Received
- 53,011
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 524,535
- Ship
- Wreck
kpopsource.com
Do you want one card or both?Do I have cards you want?
![]()
Moguri's Card Box ฅ /ᐠ. 。.ᐟ\ ฅ ᵐᵉᵒʷˎˊ˗ - K-Pop Source — Keeping the K-Pop Forum Spirit Alive
💗 banner by @Harmony_Starz 💗 Hello, I'm glad you found my card box! :llama_squish: If you are looking to take any cards out or put some in, please note the following rules: - trading limited for limited - always accepting limited cards for commons / rares you might want (I own all korean...kpopsource.com
Both but the pinguin with higher priority!Do you want one card or both?
Would you trade three rares for them? I am interested in your GOT7 JB, EXO Kai, EXO Sehun raresBoth but the pinguin with higher priority!
yes, you can post that deal right awayWould you trade three rares for them? I am interested in your GOT7 JB, EXO Kai, EXO Sehun rares
Thank you cutie Moguriyes, you can post that deal right away![]()
why, I'm happy with the trade!Thank you cutie MoguriI owe you