- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,031
- Reactions Received
- 98,803
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 348,717
- Ship
- Wreck
I thought so too!Tbh i think she summarized it very well
I knew about that one, but i didnt know about the share dilution. Like that seems shady af tooI thought so too!
Also I learned some interesting new things, I had no idea how bad LSM contracts with SM really were at the endand the runtime until 2092
no wonder he also tried to bound the idols to endless contracts
Also funny the interpol pic![]()
yep, but I guess thats why the courts are now deciding in LSMs, or better said, Hybes favorI knew about that one, but i didnt know about the share dilution. Like that seems shady af too
I mean LSM sold his shares fair and square. I would be attacking the inane long contract between the producing company and smyep, but I guess thats why the courts are now deciding in LSMs, or better said, Hybes favor![]()
But according to the vid, SM shareholders already managed to terminate those beforehandI mean LSM sold his shares fair and square. I would be attacking the inane long contract between the producing company and sm
no that is not true watch the hybe video.But according to the vid, SM shareholders already managed to terminate those beforehand
I'm not sure what the % you mention are referring too? I meant the exclusive production deals with LSMs companies "Like production" and the other similar one. Also would he still get % if he dies? I'm pretty sure he will not live until 2070no that is not true watch the hybe video.
They killed the 6% deal in sept / dec they cant get the dates teh same, but he was still getting 3% for the next 70 years. along with another big chunk for 3 more years.
as part of the deal with hybe he gave up all that money.
I wouldn't worry about the Interpol deal he played fast and loose with the law to get the company started.
not unusual.
heck the guy who founded FedEx took company fund to vegas and played black jack because they did not have money to make payroll.
He won enough to make payroll and went home. but had he lost prison for sure.
5 k to 26 k but yea they take risks 9-5 ppl would never dream of.I'm not sure what the % you mention are referring too? I meant the exclusive production deals with LSMs companies like production and the other similar one. Also would he still get % if he dies? I'm pretty sure he will not live until 2070or he will transfer his mind to kwangya and live on as AI Lee Soo Man
I saw a small documentation about the fedex guy too, that was pretty crazy. But as I remember it, they did not have enough money to by the gasoline for the airplanes they needed to transport the packages and the company would go bankrupt, thats why he gambeld. I think it was also not like extreme winnings, like he made 10k into 26k? which was just enough to keep the company running
Yeah but didnt the ctp, tge chinese one still exist?But according to the vid, SM shareholders already managed to terminate those beforehand
I understood she mentioned they got rid of that one too later on, but not really not sure nowYeah but didnt the ctp, tge chinese one still exist?
haha, seing him defend his uncle like that is really weird in hindsight.. the arguments he made where so weak too and everyone else in the room was just like yeah yeah right"Should all chefs be paid the same?" Lord..
That was a great overview of everything.