Found Pls help me to complete my NewJeans Children’s Day set (1 Viewer)

Joined
26 April 2023
Messages
208
Reactions Received
320
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1
Fandom
MIDZY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I have Haerin, what do you have or is there a thread for limiteds?
 
  • Love
Reactions: Magician

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Unrelated but where is your regular common trading thread :awkward:
I don’t have one
:fangirling:

I have Haerin, what do you have or is there a thread for limiteds?
here are the limited cards I have for trade







and I trade pretty much every common or rare cards that are not a complete set
 
Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Day1
Joined
26 April 2023
Messages
208
Reactions Received
320
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1
Fandom
MIDZY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I don’t have one
:fangirling:


here are the limited cards I have for trade







and I trade pretty much every common or rare cards that are not a complete set
I'll take the Everglow card if you don't mind. I'm just waiting to receive the Haerin card because the person already agreed.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Magician

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
I only need Minji
:headhurt:

Pls let me know if I have anything you are interested in or what you are looking for
:sanapray:
If you have smth I want and @izcream is trading minji I have a card they want
 
  • Love
Reactions: Magician

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
@sunflower
Do I perhaps have something for your Minji Children’s Day card?
:fingerpoke:
We could work out a three way if Sunflower is interested in my Renjun April Fools for Minji and I get your Billlie Valentines Duo in return?
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
53,960
Reactions Received
17,136
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,130
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
  • Wow
Reactions: litc

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
53,960
Reactions Received
17,136
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,130
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
i wish i did bc i really want that renjun im emo 😭😭😭
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: Abeamus and litc

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
i wish i did bc i really want that renjun im emo 😭😭😭
If you don’t have any spare non childrens days for trade, since abe is looking for non childrens day limiteds how abt I trade you one for a childrens day you have so you can trade to him for renjun fools? If @Abeamus would be cool w dat
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
i wish i did bc i really want that renjun im emo 😭😭😭
How about we try to go a different route since you have Onew Children's Day card and @ani07 has Minji if that'd work
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
53,960
Reactions Received
17,136
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,130
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
How about we try to go a different route since you have Onew Children's Day card and @ani07 has Minji if that'd work
yeah id be down for that 👀👀👀
 
  • Love
Reactions: Magician

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread