Plz recommend me more 2nd gen girl groups~ (1 Viewer)

Joined
13 November 2020
Messages
534
Reactions Received
827
Location
Thedas
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
  • Sad
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I'm down lol, are there and songs that come to mind you think I should start with?

Now I've gotta know :lisalaugh:
NOOOOOOOO
 
Joined
13 November 2020
Messages
534
Reactions Received
827
Location
Thedas
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
Well KARA, T-ara and Secret have already been mentioned so Idk now :haylul:

Maybe some 4Minute if you like Blackpink/Everglow songs :susPepe:





I knooOW I heard Hate closer to when it came out but I don't remember it being this much of a banger :jisoosmh:
I think I just wasn't ready for them when I first tried, these are all gREAT thank you!!~
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I knooOW I heard Hate closer to when it came out but I don't remember it being this much of a banger :jisoosmh:
I think I just wasn't ready for them when I first tried, these are all gREAT thank you!!~
Lmao I'd just made a thread the other day saying how Hate was truly ahead of it's time, girl crush songs these days pretty much follow that same style but they're more popular today :jisoosmh:
Sadly Hate flopped, but it's still a bop :pepeheart:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: uhgr8
Joined
13 November 2020
Messages
534
Reactions Received
827
Location
Thedas
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
Lmao I'd just made a thread the other day saying how Hate was truly ahead of it's time, girl crush songs these days pretty much follow that same style but they're more popular today :jisoosmh:
Sadly Hate flopped, but it's still a bop :pepeheart:
It flopped??? Really?? Howw!! that is wiilllldd :taeminface:
It starts subtle and then it punches you in the face, whats not to love?? lol
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread