- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
We back!
After missing a week due to a lot of the members being otherwise occupied, we are BACK!
We talk about CGM48's new MV (00:01:20) + LYRA's new MV teaser (00:06:13)
Sakurazaka46's single covers (00:09:40) & the new generations of 46 groups (00:19:15 & 00:58:00)
AKB48's upcoming e-sports competition (00:39:10)
and finally
I talk about Aespa & the others give their opinions on the virtual avatar concept (00:46:40)
Somewhere in the middle of all that there is also a discussion about AKB48's café & shop that has moved to china of all places for some reason. (00:23:10)
Also I spend half the show as a gray blob, bcs nobody saw it fit to tell me that my camera is not working for some reason....

Anyways I hope you will all enjoy this!
After missing a week due to a lot of the members being otherwise occupied, we are BACK!
We talk about CGM48's new MV (00:01:20) + LYRA's new MV teaser (00:06:13)
Sakurazaka46's single covers (00:09:40) & the new generations of 46 groups (00:19:15 & 00:58:00)
AKB48's upcoming e-sports competition (00:39:10)
and finally
I talk about Aespa & the others give their opinions on the virtual avatar concept (00:46:40)
Somewhere in the middle of all that there is also a discussion about AKB48's café & shop that has moved to china of all places for some reason. (00:23:10)
Also I spend half the show as a gray blob, bcs nobody saw it fit to tell me that my camera is not working for some reason....
Anyways I hope you will all enjoy this!
Last edited: