Polarizing Opinion Questionnaire (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
These results are interesting. Especially this:

1542055052065.png


It is clear that nugu groups are not popular due to a single good reason: funds and the size of the company they are in. I don't understand why you'd vote disagree.

Also, the amount of Neutral votes for each of these (especially the ones where your opinion is really needed) is astonishing.
I think the most astonishing thing is the only question that didn't have a single neutral vote was the one about mullets:joysip:
The only result that actually surprised me was the one about EXO being NBG.
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
These results are interesting. Especially this:

1542055052065.png


It is clear that nugu groups are not popular due to a single good reason: funds and the size of the company they are in. I don't understand why you'd vote disagree.

Also, the amount of Neutral votes for each of these (especially the ones where your opinion is really needed) is astonishing.
wait what where did u get the results from
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
You know, I opened this up, completed it, and realized I had put neutral for everything. Maybe I just don't care enough about kpop lol.
Honestly, Rip.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread