I heard that they will investigate all of the Produce series.I wonder if they will move on to the other seasons as well after this one!
I heard that they will investigate all of the Produce series.I wonder if they will move on to the other seasons as well after this one!
If that's the case, then police should be involved. But, I still disagree with releasing the real lineup.If I remember correctly the police got involved because money was taken. people paid for votes for results that were pretty much already set. that is called scamming.
Totally agree. If the boys are innocent then I do not see why releasing the true results would be of any good. Releasing the names can only bring harm.If that's the case, then police should be involved. But, I still disagree with releasing the real lineup.
I actually don't think this is trivial though, were talking about a major television network basically scamming the whole country! Plus there's the potential of bribery happening between the companies too which is also a big deal in my opinion. The way I see it, making sure that a HUGE multi-million dollar company company like Mnet/CJ E&M aren't using illegal business practices is more important than one kpop group especially since CJ E&M own such a big big chunk of the kpop market nowadays.i actually find it kind of annoying that the police are getting involved in a trivial matter like this instead of in other things.
especially since this doesn't do anything to help or benefit x1. While I don't think that mnet should get away with rigging votes for their survival shows, this doesn't damage them nearly as much as it damages the boys or previous produce contestants. Plus, it's been fairly obvious since the beginning that there's been some sort of vote manipulation going on.
If anything they should at least reveal the 3 members who got booted so they can sue mnet's ass. They basically stole 5 years of labor from them and what most likely would've been a shitton of money from all those activities.I actually don't think this is trivial though, were talking about a major television network basically scamming the whole country! Plus there's the potential of bribery happening between the companies too which is also a big deal in my opinion. The way I see it, making sure that a HUGE multi-million dollar company company like Mnet/CJ E&M aren't using illegal business practices is more important than one kpop group especially since CJ E&M own such a big big chunk of the kpop market nowadays.