Tourney [POLL] Ah Yeah vs I Love You - EXID vs AOA Tournament KPS Edition Round 2 (1 Viewer)

Which song do you prefer?


  • Total voters
    18
  • Poll closed .

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
#2 AH YEAH VS #7 I LOVE YOU
EXID VS AOA TOURNAMENT - KPS EDITION
EXID BRACKET


Welcome to Round 2 of the EXID vs AOA Tournament!

If you've followed my tournaments on AKP, you'll probably know that I like to finish every match in a round before moving on to the next one. But because of my upcoming schedule, I'm going to start the EXID matches in Round 2 while we wait for the AOA matches from Round 1 to end.
Here are the results from the three concluded matches:
ROUND 1

MATCH 1

#8 Lady - 6 votes
#9 I Feel Good - 8 votes

MATCH 2
#6 DDD - 16 votes

#11 Whoz That Girl - 1 vote

MATCH 3
#7 I Love You - 12 votes

#10 Night Rather Than Day - 1 vote

MATCH 4
#8 Confused
#9 Bing Bing

MATCH 5
#6 Excuse Me
#11 Get Out

MATCH 6
#7 Bingle Bangle
#10 Elvis

And now, let's begin!
This is the fourth of eight Round 2 matches: #2 Ah Yeah vs #7 I Love You! As usual, you will have 24 hours to vote, and you cannot change your vote after, so choose wisely!

#2 Ah Yeah



#7 I Love You



And in case you can't see the videos, click HERE for Ah Yeah and HERE for I Love You.

I Love You

OTHER ROUND 2 MATCHES
#1 Up & Down vs #9 I Feel Good
#4 Every Night vs #5 L.I.E
#3 Hot Pink vs #6 DDD
#1 Miniskirt vs #9 Bing Bing
#4 Short Hair vs #5 Good Luck
#3 Like A Cat vs #11 Get Out
#2 Heart Attack vs #7 Bingle Bangle

Tag List:
Well obviously I can't use the other one lol. But I'll try my best with the ones I know are here. Sorry if I forget anyone!
If you would like to be tagged for the rest of the tournament, let me know!
❤ @Sory ❤
@Soulless_Senpai @Darkyoda @Golden_Wishes @dooh @igloo @Ireneisbaee @lexusuwu @Jichuus @winwinlucas123 @bulletproof @dreamcatcher @perhapz @Son Na Eun @margoto @Tir
And if you are on this list and you DO NOT want me to continue tagging you, let me know about that as well!​
 
Last edited:

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Both are great, but Ah yeah is superiour :llama_prance:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am just obsessed wit I love you so I just needed to vote for it
 
  • Like
Reactions: dooh and Minuteman

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Ten hours remaining and this match is currently tied! I know I Love You was out to a pretty significant early lead, but now Ah Yeah has come back and made things very interesting!
 
  • Like
Reactions: dooh and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread