Tourney [POLL] As If It's Your Last vs Kill This Love - Blackpink Tournament Round 1 (1 Viewer)

Which song do you prefer?


  • Total voters
    36
  • Poll closed .

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Kill This Love is just :sj_weary: I can’t stop playing it. It really is my new favorite bp track. So I needed to vote for it
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,041
Reactions Received
52,938
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,018
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
KTL cos this cb got me into BP n Rosé,
:sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Minuteman and yeji
Joined
23 November 2018
Messages
592
Reactions Received
2,029
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Pronouns
she/her
AIIYL for me.

Kill This Love felt a bit messy, like the song didn't feel like a whole. The chorus was a bit underwhelming too. AIIYL on the other hand is easier to listen to and feels more consistent! I like the MV more too, although I love Rosé in KTL.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Minuteman and yeji

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
UPDATE

ALL MATCHES ARE FINAL

#4 Playing With Fire, #6 Stay, #7 Kill This Love, and #8 Don't Know What To Do have moved on to the semifinals! Normally, I would have posted the first semifinal match already, but honestly it has been a nightmare of a day for me and I'm not really in a condition to do it right now. But the semifinals will begin after I wake up, no worries! I apologize for the delay!
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
UPDATE

ALL MATCHES ARE FINAL

#4 Playing With Fire, #6 Stay, #7 Kill This Love, and #8 Don't Know What To Do have moved on to the semifinals! Normally, I would have posted the first semifinal match already, but honestly it has been a nightmare of a day for me and I'm not really in a condition to do it right now. But the semifinals will begin after I wake up, no worries! I apologize for the delay!
hope that you are fine. And don't worry. We all can wait.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Minuteman

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread