[POLL] Butterfly vs Let Me In - LOONA Tournament Round 2 (1 Viewer)

Which song do you prefer?


  • Total voters
    29
  • Poll closed .

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Awwww hug :pepeheart:, let me in is a wonderful song too. I think a lot of us agree with that. But personally, I’ll be happy if any group songs won the tournament. At least, all out favorites are in those. I’ve been totally sucked into the Loonaverse by now, I must say.

13761
Butterfly for me is their worst title track oof
 

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
UPDATE

ALL MATCHES ARE FINAL!

We are now down to 8 songs: Sweet Crazy Love, Eclipse, Love Cherry Motion, Heart Attack, favOriTe, new, ViViD, and Butterfly! Round 3 will be starting soon!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sory and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread