Tourney [POLL] DDD vs I Love You - EXID vs AOA Tournament KPS Edition Round 3 (1 Viewer)

Which song do you prefer?


  • Total voters
    27
  • Poll closed .

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
#6 DDD VS #7 I LOVE YOU
EXID VS AOA TOURNAMENT - KPS EDITION - ROUND 3
EXID BRACKET


Welcome to Round 3 of the EXID vs AOA Tournament!

After two rounds, we're down to 4 songs by each artist!
Here are the results from the previous matches:
ROUND 1

MATCH 1

#8 Lady - 6 votes
#9 I Feel Good - 8 votes

MATCH 2
#6 DDD - 16 votes

#11 Whoz That Girl - 1 vote

MATCH 3
#7 I Love You - 12 votes

#10 Night Rather Than Day - 1 vote

MATCH 4
#8 Confused - 6 votes
#9 Bing Bing - 7 votes

MATCH 5

#6 Excuse Me - 4 votes
#11 Get Out - 5 votes

MATCH 6
#7 Bingle Bangle - 7 votes

#10 Elvis - 4 votes


ROUND 2

MATCH 1
#1 Up & Down - 17 votes

#9 I Feel Good - 3 votes

MATCH 2
#4 Every Night - 12 votes

#5 L.I.E - 9 votes

MATCH 3
#3 Hot Pink - 5 votes
#6 DDD - 13 votes

MATCH 4

#2 Ah Yeah - 8 votes
#7 I Love You - 10 votes

MATCH 5
#1 Miniskirt - 18 votes

#9 Bing Bing - 2 votes

MATCH 6
#4 Short Hair - 9 votes

#5 Good Luck - 10 votes

MATCH 7
#3 Like A Cat - 19 votes

#11 Get Out - 10 votes

MATCH 8
#2 Heart Attack - 21 votes

#7 Bingle Bangle - 7 votes

And now, let's begin!
This is the second of four Round 3 matches: #6 DDD vs #7 I Love You! As usual, you will have 24 hours to vote, and you cannot change your vote after, so choose wisely!

#6 DDD



#7 I Love You



And in case you can't see the videos, click HERE for DDD and HERE for I Love You.

This one is really tough for me, but I'm going to give the slight edge to DDD. I also feel like it's the only one that has even a remote chance of taking out Up & Down.

OTHER ROUND 3 MATCHES
#1 Up & Down vs #4 Every Night
#1 Miniskirt vs #5 Good luck
#2 Heart Attack vs #3 Like A Cat

Tag List:
Well obviously I can't use the other one lol. But I'll try my best with the ones I know are here, and I'm adding people into the tag list when I notice them join. Sorry if I forget anyone! If you would like to be tagged for the rest of the tournament, let me know!
❤ @Sory ❤
@Soulless_Senpai @Darkyoda @Golden_Wishes @dooh @igloo @Ireneisbaee @lexusuwu @Jichuus @winwinlucas123 @bulletproof @dreamcatcher @perhapz @Son Na Eun @margoto @Tir @yerewenseuljoy @RandAlThor @KurdishLuvie @RedVelvendetta @OnlyCalB @JakeyWantsCakey @Crackhead @Lovely_Cornchips @Bara @AnotherKpopTrash @inverity
And if you are on this list and you DO NOT want me to continue tagging you, let me know about that as well!​
 
Last edited:

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
DDD



Also it’s my second time posting butt gif in this tournament.....am I taking @Soulless_Senpai place or what? Drunken uncle, please do your job :pandaboss:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am slightly more obsessed with DDD. It's still my second most played song :D
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sory and Minuteman

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread