Tourney [POLL] Every Night vs L.I.E - EXID vs AOA Tournament KPS Edition Round 2 (1 Viewer)

Which song do you prefer?


  • Total voters
    21
  • Poll closed .

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
#4 EVERY NIGHT VS #5 L.I.E
EXID VS AOA TOURNAMENT - KPS EDITION
EXID BRACKET


Welcome to Round 2 of the EXID vs AOA Tournament!

If you've followed my tournaments on AKP, you'll probably know that I like to finish every match in a round before moving on to the next one. But because of my upcoming schedule, I'm going to start the EXID matches in Round 2 while we wait for the AOA matches from Round 1 to end.
Here are the results from the three concluded matches:
ROUND 1

MATCH 1

#8 Lady - 6 votes
#9 I Feel Good - 8 votes

MATCH 2
#6 DDD - 16 votes

#11 Whoz That Girl - 1 vote

MATCH 3
#7 I Love You - 12 votes

#10 Night Rather Than Day - 1 vote

MATCH 4
#8 Confused
#9 Bing Bing

MATCH 5
#6 Excuse Me
#11 Get Out

MATCH 6
#7 Bingle Bangle
#10 Elvis

And now, let's begin!
This is the second of eight Round 2 matches: #4 Every Night vs #5 L.I.E! As usual, you will have 24 hours to vote, and you cannot change your vote after, so choose wisely!

#4 Every Night



#5 L.I.E



And in case you can't see the videos, click HERE for Every Night and HERE for L.I.E.

Every Night

OTHER ROUND 2 MATCHES
#1 Up & Down vs #9 I Feel Good
#3 Hot Pink vs #6 DDD
#2 Ah Yeah vs #7 I Love You
#1 Miniskirt vs #9 Bing Bing
#4 Short Hair vs #5 Good Luck
#3 Like A Cat vs #11 Get Out
#2 Heart Attack vs #7 Bingle Bangle

Tag List:
Well obviously I can't use the other one lol. But I'll try my best with the ones I know are here. Sorry if I forget anyone!
If you would like to be tagged for the rest of the tournament, let me know!
❤ @Sory ❤
@Soulless_Senpai @Darkyoda @Golden_Wishes @dooh @igloo @Ireneisbaee @lexusuwu @Jichuus @winwinlucas123 @bulletproof @dreamcatcher @perhapz @Son Na Eun @margoto @Tir
And if you are on this list and you DO NOT want me to continue tagging you, let me know about that as well!​
 
Last edited:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Every Night is still my favorite EXID title :maheart:
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
♪Everytime I feel your love and kiss ooo baby♪
 

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
5.5 HOURS REMAINING

Every Night leads by 2 votes, which is a lead I believe can be overcome. However, in order for it to be overcome, this match will need more votes than any other match so far in this tournament.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread