Tourney [POLL] Heart Attack vs Like A Cat - EXID vs AOA Tournament KPS Edition Round 3 (1 Viewer)

Which song do you prefer?


  • Total voters
    27
  • Poll closed .

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
can you tag me from now on lol?
and what happened to akp's tournaments?
I'll definitely tag you!

And I don't think I'll be doing them on akp anymore. I like this place more, so I'll be doing them here instead. And it will give me a chance to revisit some of the old ones like BP, LOONA, and Twice.
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'll definitely tag you!

And I don't think I'll be doing them on akp anymore. I like this place more, so I'll be doing them here instead. And it will give me a chance to revisit some of the old ones like BP, LOONA, and Twice.
thank you~

ah ok, makes sense :)
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Like a Cat is slightly better. I love both songs but Like a Cat is the song that got me into AOA back than. It just holds a special place for me
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
opppaaaaaaaaaaa :pandasad::pandasad:
i see, we have a hate / love relationship, i like it :llama_imcute:
Ugh I mean I got you hooked onto Heart Attack and you love it so :llama_flirt::llama_flirt:

But also :chickill::chickill::yolk:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
UPDATE: ALL ROUND 3 MATCHES ARE FINAL

Our semifinal matches are:

#1 Up & Down vs #6 DDD
#1 Miniskirt vs #3 Like A Cat


Expect the first semifinal match to be posted in a couple of hours!​
uhhh intresting matches
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread