Tourney [POLL] Heart Attack vs One&Only - LOONA Tournament Round 2 (1 Viewer)

Which song do you prefer?


  • Total voters
    32
  • Poll closed .

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
#4 HEART ATTACK VS #13 ONE&ONLY
LOONA TOURNAMENT ROUND 2


Welcome to the LOONA Tournament!
Round 1 was very straightforward without any dramatic showdowns. But now we'll see the more popular songs get involved, which should start to make things very interesting! Here are the results from Round 1:
ROUND 1

MATCH 1

#16 Everyday I Love You - 4 votes
#17 Sweet Crazy Love - 24 votes

MATCH 2
#13 One&Only - 19 votes

#20 Sonatine - 12 votes

MATCH 3
#14 Kiss Later - 15 votes

#19 Love&Live - 10 votes

MATCH 4
#15 Let Me In - 19 votes

#18 Around You - 6 votes
And now, let's begin!
This is the fourth of eight matches in Round 2: #4 Heart Attack (Chuu) vs #13 One&Only (Go Won)! This is actually another rematch from the previous tournament (and I believe this was the match that broke @CrunchyLegend lol). In the previous match, Heart Attack became the first song in any of my tournaments to earn 50 votes, beating One&Only easily, 50-12. We'll see what happens this time around! Remember, you only have 24 hours to vote, and you cannot change your vote, so choose wisely!

#4 Heart Attack



#13 One&Only



Heart Attack

OTHER ROUND 2 MATCHES
#1 Hi High vs #17 Sweet Crazy Love
#8 Eclipse vs #9 Egoist
#5 love4eva vs #12 Love Cherry Motion
#3 favOriTe vs #14 Kiss Later
#6 Singing In The Rain vs #11 new
#7 Girl Front vs #10 ViViD
#2 Butterfly vs #15 Let Me In

Tag List (Part I):
❤💞 @Joy 💞❤
@AnotherKpopTrash @baekk @Bara @bulletproof @Son Na Eun @Crackhead @deadstar @dooh @feepit @Golden_Wishes @hyunaspandahoe @Hyunjin @igloo @inverity @Ireneisbaee @JakeyWantsCakey @Jichuus @JungYoda @KurdishLuvie @KwonSoonYoung @lalaloveloona @lexusuwu @Lovely_Cornchips @Mangoey @margoto
If you would like to be tagged for the remainder of the tournament, please let me know! And if you do NOT want to be tagged, let me know of that as well!​
 
Last edited:

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
HEART ATTACK IS THE FUCKING GAY SONG OF GAY SONGS I LOVE IT SO MUCH I WOULD DIE FOR CHUU SHE IS SO CUTE HEART ATTACK IS AMAZING I LOVE THE MV SO MUCH OMG I- THIS IS MY FAVORITE LOONA SOLO SONG HEART ATTACK!
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Heart Attack!

The song is a bop and introduced Orbits to the cutest thing on the planet - CHUU! (It also made a great statement in the world of K-pop with the storyline!)
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
I almost feel bad for One&Only, poor thing never stood a chance against Heart Attack :pepeheart:
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Ok I’ll be the first to post for team One&Only. I feel a little alone here. Hope all of you above will still have a place for me in your heart.

J’M 3/8 💔

💞💕❤💕💞
 

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Ok I’ll be the first to post for team One&Only. I feel a little alone here. Hope all of you above will still have a place for me in your heart.

J’M 3/8 💔

💞💕❤💕💞
You will always have a place in my heart :pandalove:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
heart attack is THAT song :maheart:
 

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
That match is heart breaking really
I can't say I didn't expect a blowout, because if there was one sure thing in this round to me, it was that Heart Attack would beat One&Only again.

But I did not see this margin coming tbh. 21-2 is brutal.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread