Tourney [POLL] Miniskirt vs Bing Bing - EXID vs AOA Tournament KPS Edition Round 2 (1 Viewer)

Which song do you prefer?


  • Total voters
    20
  • Poll closed .

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
#1 MINISKIRT VS #9 BING BING
EXID VS AOA TOURNAMENT - KPS EDITION
AOA BRACKET


Welcome to Round 2 of the EXID vs AOA Tournament!

If you've followed my tournaments on AKP, you'll probably know that I like to finish every match in a round before moving on to the next one. But because of my upcoming schedule, I'm going to start the EXID matches in Round 2 while we wait for the AOA matches from Round 1 to end.
Here are the results from the three concluded matches:
ROUND 1

MATCH 1

#8 Lady - 6 votes
#9 I Feel Good - 8 votes

MATCH 2
#6 DDD - 16 votes

#11 Whoz That Girl - 1 vote

MATCH 3
#7 I Love You - 12 votes

#10 Night Rather Than Day - 1 vote

MATCH 4
#8 Confused - 6 votes
#9 Bing Bing - 7 votes

MATCH 5

#6 Excuse Me - 4 votes
#11 Get Out - 5 votes

MATCH 6
#7 Bingle Bangle - 7 votes

#10 Elvis - 4 votes

And now, let's begin!
This is the fifth of eight Round 2 matches: #1 Miniskirt vs #9 Bing Bing! As usual, you will have 24 hours to vote, and you cannot change your vote after, so choose wisely!

#1 Miniskirt



#9 Bing Bing



And in case you can't see the videos, click HERE for Miniskirt and HERE for Bing Bing.

Miniskirt

OTHER ROUND 2 MATCHES
#1 Up & Down vs #9 I Feel Good
#4 Every Night vs #5 L.I.E
#3 Hot Pink vs #6 DDD
#2 Ah Yeah vs #7 I Love You
#4 Short Hair vs #5 Good Luck
#3 Like A Cat vs #11 Get Out
#2 Heart Attack vs #7 Bingle Bangle

Tag List:
Well obviously I can't use the other one lol. But I'll try my best with the ones I know are here, and I'm adding people into the tag list when I notice them join. Sorry if I forget anyone! If you would like to be tagged for the rest of the tournament, let me know!
❤ @Sory ❤
@Soulless_Senpai @Darkyoda @Golden_Wishes @dooh @igloo @Ireneisbaee @lexusuwu @Jichuus @winwinlucas123 @bulletproof @dreamcatcher @perhapz @Son Na Eun @margoto @Tir @yerewenseuljoy @RandAlThor @KurdishLuvie @RedVelvendetta
And if you are on this list and you DO NOT want me to continue tagging you, let me know about that as well!​
 
Last edited:

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I’ll go for Miniskirt. Bing bing is not my cup of tea unfortunately
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
first time listening to both songs, yeah i know, shame on me :pandarolleyes:,
but i have to catch up so many years / songs and @PrestonGarvey giving me the opportunity to do


Miniskirt is ahead for me, maybe its to early to decide after listening one time, still :pandahappy:
Listen to Like A Cat and Heart Attack too while you're at it. And Short Hair lol. AOA's legendary sexy bops alongside Miniskirt :sanapray: :pandahappy:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
miniskirt :sj_weary:
 

dooh

Jensetter <3 Jennie
.
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
2,778
Reactions Received
11,243
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Listen to Like A Cat and Heart Attack too while you're at it. And Short Hair lol. AOA's legendary sexy bops alongside Miniskirt :sanapray::pandahappy:
wow the visuals, what concept did AOA do ( sexy ) ?!! love the colors, outfits, song, everything on those M/Vs :pandaamazed:

oh my ahhhhhhhhhhhh "heart attack" is amazing, love it !! :pandalove: :pandahappy: ( already in loop )

i know what i will vote for " #2 Heart Attack vs #7 Bingle Bangle "
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
wow the visuals, what concept did AOA do ( sexy ) ?!! love the colors, outfits, song, everything on those M/Vs :pandaamazed:

oh my ahhhhhhhhhhhh "heart attack" is amazing, love it !! :pandalove::pandahappy: ( already in loop )

i know what i will vote for " #2 Heart Attack vs #7 Bingle Bangle "
Queens of Sexy Concept. Sexiest gg ever put together infact :sj_weary:
And AOA plus Brave Brothers = bop guaranteed lol.
 

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
UPDATE

The four EXID matches have concluded! Here are the results:

#1 Up & Down - 17 votes
#9 I Feel Good - 3 votes

#4 Every Night - 12 votes
#5 L.I.E - 9 votes

#3 Hot Pink - 5 votes
#6 DDD - 13 votes

#2 Ah Yeah - 8 votes
#7 I Love You - 10 votes

In Round 3, #1 Up & Down will face #4 Every Night, and #6 DDD will face #7 I Love You!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread