Poll: Most valuable cards I (1 Viewer)

Which card sets are you working on?


  • Total voters
    11
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I was surprised to see how many people are actually collecting Ateez, so let me actually ask this:

Which card collections are you working on right now? (by that I mean, please, don´t include those that have already been finished, just to clarify things).

The poll is not anonymous, so that people who would like to help with trades (and forgive me for tagging) like @Yachii who so generously has opened his trading centre and @OnlyCalB who knows everyone´s cards in and out, could help.

Thank you! ♥
also I´m really curious which cards the most popular, not gonna lie :D
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I love this thread. Would help out for sure!
:nekolove:

I can´t add more options, ohhhhh mmyyyyyy gooooodddddd :D
I was going to say, where's Loona and Twice!
:lisalaugh:

Edit: I see you've come up with a solution!
:pikahappy:
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I love this thread. Would help out for sure!
:nekolove:



I was going to say, where's Loona and Twice!
:lisalaugh:

In hindsight maybe a thread for each; GGs, BGs and solos would have been better so the poll could hold all options.

If you like this idea, tag mods to remove this thread then start again, with a thread for each category. Completely your choice though obviously and it's no big deal.
:sanapray::lisalaugh:
I have already created part II. Maybe there is a way to include more options, but I´m too dumb, so I have done it the easy way :D.



I´m so wise :D.
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I have already created part II. Maybe there is a way to include more options, but I´m too dumb, so I have done it the easy way :D.



I´m so wise :D.
:pikasmart: :pandahappy:

Nice! I've just noticed your Part 2.
:lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
going on record now; i will give all the cards i have and all my future cards for dk
that card will be mine :sanapray:
maybe try @Taehyun ? I don´t know which card they would want, but @cosmic_gayls seems to be interested in collecting Seventeen. If I get the card, it´s yours. I´ve noted it down ♥
 
  • Love
Reactions: Soogi

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
maybe try @Taehyun ? I don´t know which card they would want, but @cosmic_gayls seems to be interested in collecting Seventeen. If I get the card, it´s yours. I´ve noted it down ♥
ah yea ive messaged them but theyre not looking to trade atm ^^"
but thanks tho !! :pikahappy: what cardsare you looking for?~
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
ah yea ive messaged them but theyre not looking to trade atm ^^"
but thanks tho !! :pikahappy: what cards are you looking for?~
none of yours, so it´s fine ♥
I´ll give you the card for free. I´m currently waiting for my card, so hopefully I´ll be lucky today!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Soogi

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
none of yours, so it´s fine ♥
I´ll give you the card for free. I´m currently waiting for my card, so hopefully I´ll be lucky today!
oh no i mean, in case i happen to get one you'd like i can just give it to you for free. like i said, i really only want dokyeom ~
 
  • Love
Reactions: brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
oh no i mean, in case i happen to get one you'd like i can just give it to you for free. like i said, i really only want dokyeom ~
I understand that and it´s no problem to me ♥. I´ll give you the card voluntarily and happily! You can later offer your cards for trade, if you want and I´m sure they will be taken very quickly. Many people are collecting SHINee :).
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
@Soogi would you like Jeonghan?? :D He´s no DK but still Seventeen :D
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
if you'd be willing to take my sunmi 1? ^^
I don´t collect girl groups :/ or soloists. I´ll see if anyone offers anything else and if not, he is yours!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread