Tourney [POLL] Playing With Fire vs Don't Know What To Do - Blackpink Tournament Semifinals (1 Viewer)

Which song do you prefer?


  • Total voters
    36
  • Poll closed .

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
#4 PLAYING WITH FIRE VS #8 DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO
BLACKPINK TOURNAMENT SEMIFINALS

Welcome to the Semifinals of the Blackpink Tournament!

In Round 1, we saw several close matches in which 3 out of the top 4 seeds lost to their lower-seeded opponents. We also saw Don't Know What To Do, a b-side, take down Blackpink's most viewed track. So it was definitely an interesting round for sure!
And here is the result from the Wild Card Round and Round 1:
WILD CARD ROUND

Don't Know What To Do - 19 votes

Forever Young - 13 votes


ROUND ONE

MATCH 1

#1 DDU-DU DDU-DU - 15 votes
#8 Don't Know What To Do - 17 votes

MATCH 2
#4 Playing With Fire - 20 votes

#5 Whistle - 17 votes

MATCH 3
#3 Boombayah - 15 votes
#6 Stay - 19 votes

MATCH 4

#2 As If It's Your Last - 17 votes
#7 Kill This Love - 19 votes
This is the first of two Semifinal matches: #4 Playing With Fire vs #8 Don't Know What To Do!

#4 Playing With Fire



#8 Don't Know What To Do



In case the videos don't work, click HERE for Playing With Fire, and HERE for Don't Know What To Do.

Which song do you prefer?
Remember, you only have 24 hours to vote, and you cannot change your vote afterwards, so choose wisely!
Playing With Fire

OTHER SEMIFINAL MATCH
#6 Stay vs #7 Kill This Love

Tag List:
❤💞 @Joy 💞❤
@AnotherKpopTrash @baekk @Bara @bulletproof @Crackhead @deadstar @dooh @feepit @Golden_Wishes @hyunaspandahoe @Hyunjin @igloo @inverity @Ireneisbaee @itzybitzyblink @JakeyWantsCakey @Son Na Eun @Jichuus @JisoosHusband @JungYoda @KurdishLuvie @KwonSoonYoung @lalaloveloona @lexusuwu @Lovely_Cornchips @Mangoey @margoto
If you would like to be tagged for the remainder of the tournament, please let me know!​
 
Last edited:

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
Playing with Fire is the best BP title... so... :pepeaww:

DKWTD isn't even the best b-side, let's be real it's See U Later.
 
Last edited:

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Playing with fire for sure, even though I am really liking Don’t Know What To Do these days too. And I’m really glad that stay beat boombayah, let’s hope it wins.
I can feel a PWF vs Stay championship rematch coming, but who knows how Kill This Love will do against it
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I can feel a PWF vs Stay championship rematch coming, but who knows how Kill This Love will do against it
I hope so. I feel like Stay might be able to narrowly win over KTL but we’ll have to wait and see.
 

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Do you prefer Stay or Hope Not?
Stay all the way. There are 3 Blackpink songs that I really love: Playing With Fire, Whistle, and Stay. And by really love, I mean top 25 favorite kpop songs ever kind of love for all three. I like Forever Young, but not nearly as much as those three. I'd say Hope Not would probably be the next song for me after Forever Young.
 

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I hope so. I feel like Stay might be able to narrowly win over KTL but we’ll have to wait and see.
Tbh I thought Stay would lose to Boombayah in Round 1, so any victory now would be a pleasant surprise for me. I really, really didn't expect it to have a chance to make it to the championship again. I thought the akp tournament was just a crazy anomaly and that it would never happen again lol.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread