- Joined
- 15 November 2018
- Messages
- 7,387
- Reactions Received
- 22,724
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
#NeverForgetRip DKWTD![]()
BUT
It's not over yet, so you never know
#NeverForgetRip DKWTD![]()
Okay so I've lost track of where we're at at this point, but I know it's still better than 25%, which is good newsPlaying with fire
That's a really solid performance considering how close all of these matches have been.Oof PWF with 64% of the vote
And 12 hours to do it!That's a really solid performance considering how close all of these matches have been.
Also, this match is at 36 total votes. The record for most votes in a match is 37 (Up & Down vs Miniskirt and Playing With Fire vs Whistle). So this match only needs 2 more votes to break that record!
Yup! And hopefully it will get a few more votes when I post the other semifinal in a little bit. That usually sends a few people who haven't voted to the other threads!And 12 hours to do it!