Tourney [POLL] Short Hair vs Good Luck - EXID vs AOA Tournament KPS Edition Round 2 (1 Viewer)

Which song do you prefer?


  • Total voters
    19
  • Poll closed .

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKK

I meant to vote for Short Hair but voted for good luck........ and I broke the tie nooooooooooooo :pandabeg:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKK

I meant to vote for Short Hair but voted for good luck........ and I broke the tie nooooooooooooo :pandabeg:
OMG YESSSSS :pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::yolk::yolk::sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary:
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Noooooooo someone, please undo my mistake and vote for Short Hair the superior song !!! I would be internally grateful!!!


PLEEEEEAAASEE:pepecry1::pepecry1:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Noooooooo someone, please undo my mistake and vote for Short Hair the superior song !!! I would be internally grateful!!!


PLEEEEEAAASEE:pepecry1::pepecry1:
Good Luck notchiji ma lucky lucky :sj_weary:
 
  • Like
  • Angry
Reactions: Sory and Minuteman

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Voting against Senpai is a religion for so many of us. Please make it happen :sanapray::sanapray::sanapray:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread