Tourney [POLL] Up & Down vs Every Night - EXID vs AOA Tournament KPS Edition Round 3 (1 Viewer)

Which song do you prefer?


  • Total voters
    29
  • Poll closed .

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
#1 UP & DOWN VS #4 EVERY NIGHT
EXID VS AOA TOURNAMENT - KPS EDITION - ROUND 3
EXID BRACKET


Welcome to Round 3 of the EXID vs AOA Tournament!

After two rounds, we're down to 4 songs by each artist!
Here are the results from the previous matches:
ROUND 1

MATCH 1

#8 Lady - 6 votes
#9 I Feel Good - 8 votes

MATCH 2
#6 DDD - 16 votes

#11 Whoz That Girl - 1 vote

MATCH 3
#7 I Love You - 12 votes

#10 Night Rather Than Day - 1 vote

MATCH 4
#8 Confused - 6 votes
#9 Bing Bing - 7 votes

MATCH 5

#6 Excuse Me - 4 votes
#11 Get Out - 5 votes

MATCH 6
#7 Bingle Bangle - 7 votes

#10 Elvis - 4 votes


ROUND 2

MATCH 1
#1 Up & Down - 17 votes

#9 I Feel Good - 3 votes

MATCH 2
#4 Every Night - 12 votes

#5 L.I.E - 9 votes

MATCH 3
#3 Hot Pink - 5 votes
#6 DDD - 13 votes

MATCH 4

#2 Ah Yeah - 8 votes
#7 I Love You - 10 votes

MATCH 5
#1 Miniskirt - 18 votes

#9 Bing Bing - 2 votes

MATCH 6
#4 Short Hair - 9 votes

#5 Good Luck - 10 votes

MATCH 7
#3 Like A Cat - 19 votes

#11 Get Out - 10 votes

MATCH 8
#2 Heart Attack - 21 votes

#7 Bingle Bangle - 7 votes

And now, let's begin!
This is the first of four Round 3 matches: #1 Up & Down vs #4 Every Night! As usual, you will have 24 hours to vote, and you cannot change your vote after, so choose wisely!

#1 Up & Down



#4 Every Night



And in case you can't see the videos, click HERE for Up & Down and HERE for Every Night.

Up & Down

OTHER ROUND 3 MATCHES
#6 DDD vs #7 I Love You
#1 Miniskirt vs #5 Good luck
#2 Heart Attack vs #3 Like A Cat


Tag List:
Well obviously I can't use the other one lol. But I'll try my best with the ones I know are here, and I'm adding people into the tag list when I notice them join. Sorry if I forget anyone! If you would like to be tagged for the rest of the tournament, let me know!
❤ @Sory ❤
@Soulless_Senpai @Darkyoda @Golden_Wishes @dooh @igloo @Ireneisbaee @lexusuwu @Jichuus @winwinlucas123 @bulletproof @dreamcatcher @perhapz @Son Na Eun @margoto @Tir @yerewenseuljoy @RandAlThor @KurdishLuvie @RedVelvendetta @OnlyCalB @JakeyWantsCakey @Crackhead @Lovely_Cornchips @Bara @AnotherKpopTrash
And if you are on this list and you DO NOT want me to continue tagging you, let me know about that as well!​
 
Last edited:

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I remember being so bothered by them wearing a black bra under a sheer white shirt :sanapray:
 

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Every Night FTW. It's EXID's best song in my opinion.
It's because the other half of the tournament is AOA, and the championship match will be the last remaining EXID song vs the last remaining AOA song.

EDIT: Never mind you edited it lol
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
It's because the other half of the tournament is AOA, and the championship match will be the last remaining EXID song vs the last remaining AOA song.
I figured it out after I wrote the comment. :)
 

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
OMG GUYS DON'T DO THIS! EVERY NIGHT HAS TO WIN!
STOP VOTING FOR UP & DOWN YOU HEATHENS!! :pandamad:
Lol I'm just surprised it' only a 3-vote lead. I mean, Every Night is great, but I didn't think it could even compete. I thought the only one that could even get close would be DDD.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread