Tourney [POLL] Up & Down vs Every Night - EXID vs AOA Tournament KPS Edition Round 3 (1 Viewer)

Which song do you prefer?


  • Total voters
    29
  • Poll closed .

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Omg noooooooooo

I'm gonna tweak some of them though. Like in LOONA's case, I'll be adding the units and whole groups titles as well. And maybe in Twice's case I'll exclude b-sides because they all got rekt.

Oh and this gives us a chance for #JusticeForLionHeart
Stop this Lion Heart nonsense at once :welp:
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,286
Reactions Received
76,675
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,035
Ship
Wreck
Omg noooooooooo

I'm gonna tweak some of them though. Like in LOONA's case, I'll be adding the units and whole groups titles as well. And maybe in Twice's case I'll exclude b-sides because they all got rekt.

Oh and this gives us a chance for #JusticeForLionHeart
Yeah bsides are bound to get rekt in a tournament with title tracks, only group I could see that working with is Blackpink cause listening to their entire discography is easy lol.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Every Night should win :maheart:
 

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Yeah bsides are bound to get rekt in a tournament with title tracks, only group I could see that working with is Blackpink cause listening to their entire discography is easy lol.
You say that, but b-sides got rekt in the BP tournament as well. They were really successful in the Red Velvet one though. They took out some titles, and Kingdom Come even made it to the semifinals (in a 24-song tourney, and it had to go through Russian Roulette to get there so no small feat).
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,286
Reactions Received
76,675
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,035
Ship
Wreck
You say that, but b-sides got rekt in the BP tournament as well. They were really successful in the Red Velvet one though. They took out some titles, and Kingdom Come even made it to the semifinals (in a 24-song tourney, and it had to go through Russian Roulette to get there so no small feat).
But did Blackpinks bsides get rekt because people hadn't heard of them or because their bsides don't hold against their title tracks? Red Velvet is the only other one which I would think could handle but their discography is larger so there are probably people who have only heard their title tracks which is why I didn't say them since couldn't be 100%.

When you have popular groups saying "listen to our bsides too" though, there has to be a thing for them to know that way more people just listen to the title tracks.
 

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
But did Blackpinks bsides get rekt because people hadn't heard of them or because their bsides don't hold against their title tracks? Red Velvet is the only other one which I would think could handle but their discography is larger so there are probably people who have only heard their title tracks which is why I didn't say them since couldn't be 100%.

When you have popular groups saying "listen to our bsides too" though, there has to be a thing for them to know that way more people just listen to the title tracks.
I think Forever Young got beat by Boombayah and Really by AIIYL (and See U Later was eliminated in a 3-way b-side battle). And this was a couple months after the release, so I thought Forever Young might at least stand a chance. I think it was more that the title tracks just had more power.

And yeah, I know people listen mostly to titles (that's what I do with most groups), and that's part of the reason why I'm still surprised the b-sides did so well in the Red Velvet tournament. And it's also the reason why I ONLY did it with Twice, BP, and RV, because I figured they were big enough for many people to be aware of some of the more popular b-sides.
Here's that RV Tournament bracket btw:
10471
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,286
Reactions Received
76,675
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,035
Ship
Wreck
I think Forever Young got beat by Boombayah and Really by AIIYL (and See U Later was eliminated in a 3-way b-side battle). And this was a couple months after the release, so I thought Forever Young might at least stand a chance. I think it was more that the title tracks just had more power.

And yeah, I know people listen mostly to titles (that's what I do with most groups), and that's part of the reason why I'm still surprised the b-sides did so well in the Red Velvet tournament. And it's also the reason why I ONLY did it with Twice, BP, and RV, because I figured they were big enough for many people to be aware of some of the more popular b-sides.
Here's that RV Tournament bracket btw:
10471
I could have seen Forever Young possibly beating Stay but the rest of the titles are all pretty strong and i'm surprised Peek-A-Boo won.
 

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I could have seen Forever Young possibly beating Stay but the rest of the titles are all pretty strong and i'm surprised Peek-A-Boo won.
I'm not super surprised about PAB. It's one of the most well-loved RV titles.
Also Stay made it to the championship lol. It actually beat DDDD and Boombayah.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,286
Reactions Received
76,675
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,035
Ship
Wreck
I'm not super surprised about PAB. It's one of the most well-loved RV titles.
Also Stay made it to the championship lol. It actually beat DDDD and Boombayah.
I wouldn't have thought more than Dumb Dumb/Bad Boy though but maybe Bad Boy taking out Dumb Dumb helped it and where did those Stay lovers come from? It's always been the unpopular one from what i've seen.
 

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I wouldn't have thought more than Dumb Dumb/Bad Boy though but maybe Bad Boy taking out Dumb Dumb helped it and where did those Stay lovers come from? It's always been the unpopular one from what i've seen.
Going into the RV Tournament, the only ones I thought had a chance were the top four seeds (BB, PAB, RR, DD) but it ended up where PAB and Bad Boy were basically unstoppable until they met each other and PAB won. Then in the 2018 recap, Bad Boy absolutely dominated everything else.

And I'm still baffled about the whole Stay thing lol. I remember Stay was losing with like 30 minutes left in the first round against DDDD. And then it got a few votes to tie it at 30 each. Then in overtime, it somehow won by one vote, and I just thought how the hell did this just happen? And then it pretty much led the whole time against Boombayah, which was just as surprising to me. It got crushed in the championship against PWF though. Idk maybe Stay is more loved by non-blinks or something, but I still have no idea how that happened.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,286
Reactions Received
76,675
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,035
Ship
Wreck
Going into the RV Tournament, the only ones I thought had a chance were the top four seeds (BB, PAB, RR, DD) but it ended up where PAB and Bad Boy were basically unstoppable until they met each other and PAB won. Then in the 2018 recap, Bad Boy absolutely dominated everything else.

And I'm still baffled about the whole Stay thing lol. I remember Stay was losing with like 30 minutes left in the first round against DDDD. And then it got a few votes to tie it at 30 each. Then in overtime, it somehow won by one vote, and I just thought how the hell did this just happen? And then it pretty much led the whole time against Boombayah, which was just as surprising to me. It got crushed in the championship against PWF though. Idk maybe Stay is more loved by non-blinks or something, but I still have no idea how that happened.
If Stay had of won it could've been a great comeback story
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread