(POLL) What the hell is (G)I-DLE doing in US??? (1 Viewer)

WHAT DID THEY DO?!!!

  • Recording new MV

    Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Reality Show

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Recording CFs

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Collab with western artists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just taking a holiday LOL

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Meeting Donald Trump

    Votes: 2 15.4%

  • Total voters
    13
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
1,062
Reactions Received
4,547
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
hmm...what do you guys think? I'm really curious...plus Miyeon teasing me ike...whatttt....



lol this soyeon pic is the cutest (HELLO? OH USA CALLING? LMFAO) :yolk:


No one can deny Miyeon visuals


Yuqi kissing us fans and we all DIE HAPPILY


Minnie soon gonna be fashion icon in Thailand and Korea


Shuhua be like: I dont need makeup but I do one y'all die anyway


Soojin...she's probably shy or too busy in US but I'll give you one of the best body in KPOP




 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think recording a new mv or recording a show is most likely
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Hann was only a single so I'm hoping for a proper comeback with a mini or regular album. With the momentum they have, it would be stupid to wait too long.
 
Joined
7 October 2018
Messages
146
Reactions Received
629
Location
my laptop
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
hmm...what do you guys think? I'm really curious...plus Miyeon teasing me ike...whatttt....



lol this soyeon pic is the cutest (HELLO? OH USA CALLING? LMFAO) :yolk:


No one can deny Miyeon visuals


Yuqi kissing us fans and we all DIE HAPPILY


Minnie soon gonna be fashion icon in Thailand and Korea


Shuhua be like: I dont need makeup but I do one y'all die anyway


Soojin...she's probably shy or too busy in US but I'll give you one of the best body in KPOP




how can you find shuhua pics while i can't ;-;
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread