[POLL] Which Tween Demi Lovato Song is Your Favorite? (1 Viewer)

Which Was Your Favorite?

  • Skyscraper

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Give Your Heart a Break

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Heart Attack

    Votes: 6 40.0%

  • Total voters
    15
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
All of them are pretty good (and way better than her current material) but I went with Heart Attack because it's the one I listen to the most, even though Give Your Heart A Break was the first song I ever heard from her
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
All of them are pretty good (and way better than her current material) but I went with Heart Attack because it's the one I listen to the most, even though Give Your Heart A Break was the first song I ever heard from her
Yes! Heart Attack was my favorite too! Taste :pandalove:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Skyscraper :yolk:

I thought you would use her debut album songs or songs from here we go again.
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Skyscraper :yolk:

I thought you would use her debut album songs or songs from here we go again.
I thought of using pre-rehab songs but I didn't think anyone would remember Disney Demi :yolk:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I thought of using pre-rehab songs but I didn't think anyone would remember Disney Demi :yolk:
Disney Demi was the cutest:sanapray: and full of bops
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread