Polygamy of KPS (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
If you could have two spouses on KPS... who would be your other spouse that is not currently your spouse? Personally, I would choose @RainbowDevil

Disclaimer: And no I am not suggesting that additional spouses be a thing on KPS... It would just be more programming for the staff and they always be hard working.
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I bet you will... I'll get you a wine basket as a bridal gift... Erm, or should it be champagne... Lord, as long as its not Brute Champagne.. That sh*t will dry your mouth out so fast.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and lexus

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I bet you will... I'll get you a wine basket as a bridal gift... Erm, or should it be champagne... Lord, as long as its not Brute Champagne.. That sh*t will dry your mouth out so fast.
Thank you for the gift
:sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Would they really be your second spouse if your first one isn’t even active? :’)
Can I have @ReadMyFanfic2 though? :susPepe:
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Wait, he doesn’t ship Leonardo Ravinci? Smh. Nvm then :welp:
I don't know. I'm not sure if he stans Vixx... I'm an inattentive husband... I feel he will soon have an affair 🤣 ...

:pandaamazed::pandahappy::pandahappy:.. Leonardo Ravinci?!? That is so cute..
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I'd refuse, I have children to raise :jenniesmug:
Isn't the point of having more than one kid so that the oldest can just raise them for you...
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Panda choose me and the bond is mutual of coursebut i wanna spread the love so another user who I would also marry would definitely be @maruif
:sanapray: You would be among my first choices as well!
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread