i go back to watch this cracks me up.
RandAlThor . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 59,679 Reactions Received 93,488 Cards View Profile KS Coins 188,868 Fandom WizSoneLuv 15 January 2021 #1 i go back to watch this cracks me up. Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips, honeyfornomoney and Willow
honeyfornomoney Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 5,078 Reactions Received 14,232 Location CL's cherry tree Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom GZB Gender Female Ship @Chaelin 15 January 2021 #2 lmao poor thing XD Reactions: RandAlThor
Lovely_Cornchips Slut for Deep Voices . Joined 4 November 2018 Messages 17,947 Reactions Received 38,146 Cards View Profile KS Coins 16,470 Fandom inspirit Gender Female Pronouns Goddess Ship @Nightshade Wreck @Panda 15 January 2021 #3 I felt this in my soul. Reactions: RandAlThor
RandAlThor . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 59,679 Reactions Received 93,488 Cards View Profile KS Coins 188,868 Fandom WizSoneLuv 15 January 2021 #4 Lovely_Cornchips said: I felt this in my soul. Click to expand... And the boss called her out too. She handled it so well but the rest of the group was just dying especially all the leaders. Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips
Lovely_Cornchips said: I felt this in my soul. Click to expand... And the boss called her out too. She handled it so well but the rest of the group was just dying especially all the leaders.
Michael . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 65,862 Reactions Received 77,040 Location Heaven Cards View Profile KS Coins 53,448 15 January 2021 #5 I felt so bad for the girl, yet I couldn't but just laugh. Reactions: RandAlThor
RandAlThor . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 59,679 Reactions Received 93,488 Cards View Profile KS Coins 188,868 Fandom WizSoneLuv 15 January 2021 #6 Yachii said: I felt so bad for the girl, yet I couldn't but just laugh. Click to expand... Same Reactions: Michael
Michael . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 65,862 Reactions Received 77,040 Location Heaven Cards View Profile KS Coins 53,448 15 January 2021 #7 RandAlThor said: Same Click to expand... And I feel bad for that. Reactions: RandAlThor