Popcorn is overrated and tastes like dirt (1 Viewer)

Joined
13 March 2019
Messages
4,283
Reactions Received
11,073
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I really don't know how to elaborate more on this, everyone I knew was excited when popcorn was being made. I just never felt it, it just doesn't taste like anything, it is an empty food of no taste or value for me. The presence of popcorn does not make me happy. I am not excited upon hearing the preparation of popcorn. Popcorn does not excite my taste buds in a positive manner, nay, I would argue that it does the contrary. At best, I am indifferent when I hear that a specific event is going to be accompanied by popcorn. The sweet and the salty kind, I detest this food and it will remain in the bottom of the list of things that will make for a pleasant worldly endeavor.
 

tai

from the land to the sea πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎡taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
omg i hate popcorn
 

tai

from the land to the sea πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎡taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I like it to an extent, but hate the film that forms on your tongue after eating a lot of it 😫
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
αΆ¦α΅—Λ’ ᡃ Λ’α΅‰αΆœΚ³α΅‰α΅—
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I don't like popcorn much. When I was little I use to eat it when I got to movies. Lately I am addicted to this popcorn chip snack especial the Jalapeno Chedder flavor.

d2087372d37e2e6037f69d74dc9c8ae4.jpg
 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
OK WE ALL KNOW SOME OF US BE SNEAK SNACK IN THERE AND DO NOT BE LIE'IN WE ALLLLLL KNOW WE DONE IT *i do it all the time*

 

igloo

cheesecake is delicious
.
Joined
31 August 2018
Messages
2,562
Reactions Received
15,940
Location
in the rain
Website
www.pinterest.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,748
Fandom
N/A
Gender
Male
Ship
that's why there are so many variations lmao
cuz the popcorn itself is garbage
it's nothing
when you eat salted or buttered or chocolate popcorn it's the coating that's good
the popcorn is only there for texture
and it doesn't even serve the process that well because of the kernels getting stuck in your teeth
so despite liking certain types of popcorn
i would have to agree
popcorn itself isn't all that good
 

daesuki

이 λΉ„κ°€ κ·ΈμΉ  땐 각자 있던 κ³³μ—μ„œ
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I don't like the already buttered popcorn, but I like popcorn.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Use more butter
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I hate popcorn. I never want to eat it cause I get annoyed when I finish eating it
 

dark_tranquility

YOα‘Œ α—ͺIα—ͺα‘Ž'T α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Y α—°α—΄, YOα‘Œ α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Yα—΄α—ͺ YOα‘Œα–‡Sα—΄α’ͺα–΄
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,036
Reactions Received
52,507
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,954
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Ok. I like popcorn, but that's just me.
Unless they under salt it, then it tastes bland as hell.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread