Popular groups that aren't discussed much on KS? (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I would say compared to BTS actual popularity worldwide there isn't that much discussion of them here. Is it because they are just common discussion so there is not a desire to make threads on them?

What do you think though?
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Shinhwa, Fly to the Sky... Infinite.. Highlight.. Super Junior. Momoland (yes Momoland is popular get over it)... Mamamoo.. Dreamcatcher. I could be wrong, but I don't remember the last time I saw a thread about Winner. Vixx. Monsta X. Boys Republic. Astro.

Some of these groups granted are disbanded or not active, but still people post stuff about groups that are popular but not active all the time, so... I think it would still count. I mean I think I posted Hyolyn and Soyou's cover duet and sistar disbanded years ago. lol
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I can’t really think of any other BTS stans besides myself and like two other users which is kinda surprising considering, as you pointed out, their worldwide status
I am an ARMY but I don't talk about them much. Been one for almost 7 years though!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I would say compared to BTS actual popularity worldwide there isn't that much discussion of them here. Is it because they are just common discussion so there is not a desire to make threads on them?

What do you think though?
ARMY almost all left so there is no one left to speak about BTS here.

I don't see Mamamoo being talked a lot here.
 
  • Sad
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
ARMY almost all left so there is no one left to speak about BTS here.

I don't see Mamamoo being talked a lot here.
Thats too bad but it's true. I only know of ARMYs that aren't primarily ARMYs on here like me. As in it's not the fandom they're known for
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I can’t really think of any other BTS stans besides myself and like two other users which is kinda surprising considering, as you pointed out, their worldwide status
Yeah I feel like KS lacks BTS stans or the ones on here are not as active anymore as they used to be, and if a multi stans them they most likely will talk more about others groups rather than primarily BTS
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Yili

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
I don't see EXO being talked about a lot.

I would say compared to BTS actual popularity worldwide there isn't that much discussion of them here
They're all on that other forum I shall not name.

I can’t really think of any other BTS stans besides myself and like two other users which is kinda surprising considering, as you pointed out, their worldwide status
I stan BTS since debut but only recently I started listening to them again. I stopped keeping up with them after they drop Fire or Save me which was 5 years ago lol
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I don't see EXO being talked about a lot.


They're all on that other forum I shall not name.


I stan BTS since debut but only recently I started listening to them again. I stopped keeping up with them after they drop Fire or Save me which was 5 years ago lol
Hope when EXO comes back all of us will come out of the woodwork more!
 

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
Hope when EXO comes back all of us will come out of the woodwork more!
I miss 2016 EXO a lot. Monster, Lucky One, Lotto... Such a good year in my opinion. If they comeback with something like that again I'm getting out the woodwork for sure.
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I miss 2016 EXO a lot. Monster, Lucky One, Lotto... Such a good year in my opinion. If they comeback with something like that again I'm getting out the woodwork for sure.
I hope so too that was a golden year for EXO I agree the thrill of being a boy group on top of the world too nowadays they are not talked about as much :/
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
apart from obvious BTS, I´d say Astro, Pentagon, Seventeen (probably apart from Soogi I really don´t know anyone else who would talk about them?), Verivery, Nu´Est. I don´t know whether it is because some of those groups are more popular in SK than worldwide but I feel like the only popular BGs on KS are Stray Kids, Ateez, EXO, SHINEE and Victon.
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
apart from obvious BTS, I´d say Astro, Pentagon, Seventeen (probably apart from Soogi I really don´t know anyone else who would talk about them?), Verivery, Nu´Est. I don´t know whether it is because some of those groups are more popular in SK than worldwide but I feel like the only popular BGs on KS are Stray Kids, Ateez, EXO, SHINEE and Victon.
I agree I think that Astro is talked about pretty little for how big they are but they're biggest in SK at least from what I see so yeah it makes sense
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I agree I think that Astro is talked about pretty little for how big they are but they're biggest in SK at least from what I see so yeah it makes sense
you know what is confusing me these days? I have read that kpop is not actually that big in SK? but still how do they get so many views? how can they produce so many idols???
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
you know what is confusing me these days? I have read that kpop is not actually that big in SK? but still how do they get so many views? how can they produce so many idols???
Tbh I have always wondered where companies get money to pour into idols I wouldn't be surprised if many go into debt to debut just one group :/
 
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: Willow and brekker

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
I hope so too that was a golden year for EXO I agree the thrill of being a boy group on top of the world too nowadays they are not talked about as much :/
I feel like this is happening to many third gen groups now (beside BTS and Blackpink obviously). Slowly starting to fade away like 2nd gen groups now that 4th gen is really starting to expand. I could be wrong though. SM is also doing a shit job at promoting EXO.
 
  • Sad
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread