- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
You wouldn't do that to your old mother-in-law!screw you I'm deleting the thread
You wouldn't do that to your old mother-in-law!screw you I'm deleting the thread
They are like the mean girls of kpop! SO much drama and power in those 9? 8? Or is it 5 pairs of hands?Girls Generation![]()
The highlight of their career is being on Weekly idol, where they got upstaged by Gfriend!Berry Good.![]()
5 in our eyes, 9 in our heartsThey are like the mean girls of kpop! SO much drama and power in those 9? 8? Or is it 5 pairs of hands?
I’m going to flop my own bias group here in defence, because ONF’s stage names are far worse. Only Hyojin escaped without one.They are bad with stagenames... Like wow? Seriously? Chan and Jun are also so unimaginative and common! FLOPS!
Also...How many copies did their last release sell again?
I just looked it up and you are SO right! I can't believe I am saying this, but the random letter names are the best ones in their group!I’m going to flop my own bias group here in defence, because ONF’s stage names are far worse. Only Hyojin escaped without one.
And here I thought you cannot offend me.The highlight of their career is being on Weekly idol, where they got upstaged by Gfriend!
I almost cried when I found them out, really don’t know what WM were thinking.I just looked it up and you are SO right! I can't believe I am saying this, but the random letter names are the best ones in their group!
This ain't really a flop, but every time I see Peniel i get confused. From his name to his face to his hair to his voice... I just get very, very confused at his existance!I almost cried when I found them out, really don’t know what WM were thinking.
Also seen as I’ve bashed my own group, you can have the honour of flopping another of my faves, BtoB![]()
He hasn't performed Promise live! (@Jimimis dis one is for you!)
And here be the real tea!
He singing sounds kinda like a strangled chicken at times
You are delulu enough without me adding to it!
You are delulu enough without me adding to it!
I am flattered you think I don't already sound like a chicken!You’ll sound like a chicken when I’m through with you
Bok bok bitchI am flattered you think I don't already sound like a chicken!![]()
Really shit at covering up things they don't want the GP to know!Big Bang![]()