- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,395
- Reactions Received
- 151,406
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,603
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Not shade obviously, it'll just be a song I think you might enjoy also 
Nah, I'll give you one I know and like.so if you hate the song will you post a song you hate also![]()
anyway here goes
I am a hoe for Black Heart so I'll definitely give it a listenNah, I'll give you one I know and like.
It gives me a bit of Feeling vibes
that is a classic! omg
I'm curious to see if it reminds you of the same song it reminds me of lol.
T O double Pthat is a classic! omg![]()
Omg this is hard
I'm curious to see if it reminds you of the same song it reminds me of lol.
I hate not remembering names of songs
LMAO that is exactly what I was expecting lol, kinda surprised tbh you thought of the same. Both have the 90s vibeOmg this is hard
I think we probably don't have the same one that's safe to say
Just because of the beginning it's this one
I don't dislike it but I don't love it either, it's just okay to meLMAO that is exactly what I was expecting lol, kinda surprised tbh you thought of the same. Both have the 90s vibe
I know you don't like 1 of 1 but I love it![]()
I know you probably wont like it because it's a boy group but it's the closest I think ofan easy one...
i love all these old radio lives btw ....
I do see some similarity. And I really really like this! OmgNot even sure about the similarity but my first thought was this
I like this tooOh there's also this
lol that was fun....I know you probably wont like it because it's a boy group but it's the closest I think of
Nah that's pretty iconiclol that was fun....
is it bad i can never see taemin with out thinking of this