- Joined
- 12 September 2018
- Messages
- 66,873
- Reactions Received
- 97,852
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134,940
- Fandom
- Number One
- Gender
- Female
- Wreck
I'm listening to Let It Snow by Taeyeon. What are you listening to?
YOU ACTUALLY LIKED IT?
Lol yes I did, its catchy. It took me a little time to like it thoughYOU ACTUALLY LIKED IT?
Oh thank god i can't completely cancel your taste... it's quite the low quality song tbh but i liked it.
Interesting... it took me like 5 to actually like it, Gangsta was much better, hoping for a high quality next release whenever it comes.Lol yes I did, its catchy. It took me a little time to like it though![]()
I thought Gangsta was way worseInteresting... it took me like 5 to actually like it, Gangsta was much better, hoping for a high quality next release whenever it comes.
I think so yea, yea i remember you not liking Gangsta that's why i thought you wouldn't like this either.I thought Gangsta was way worse
This one was written by one of the members if I remember correctly, maybe thats why it was lower quality?