Game Post the song that you're currently listening to (15 Viewers)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
YOU ACTUALLY LIKED IT?
Oh thank god i can't completely cancel your taste... it's quite the low quality song tbh but i liked it.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,391
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
YOU ACTUALLY LIKED IT?
Oh thank god i can't completely cancel your taste... it's quite the low quality song tbh but i liked it.
Lol yes I did, its catchy. It took me a little time to like it though :chickill:
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Lol yes I did, its catchy. It took me a little time to like it though :chickill:
Interesting... it took me like 5 to actually like it, Gangsta was much better, hoping for a high quality next release whenever it comes.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,391
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Interesting... it took me like 5 to actually like it, Gangsta was much better, hoping for a high quality next release whenever it comes.
I thought Gangsta was way worse :chickill:
This one was written by one of the members if I remember correctly, maybe thats why it was lower quality?
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I thought Gangsta was way worse :chickill:
This one was written by one of the members if I remember correctly, maybe thats why it was lower quality?
I think so yea, yea i remember you not liking Gangsta that's why i thought you wouldn't like this either.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread