Post your DP and I'll give you the colors for your aesthetic. (2 Viewers)

Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
As said above, post your DP and I'll give you the colors for your aesthetic.
If it isn't any trouble, screenshot the DP and give me a screenshot. Some images are blocked due to an anti-virus on my laptop.

KDFJSDKFJSDKLFJSDLKF.001.png


KDFJSDKFJSDKLFJSDLKF.002.png
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Panda


I wonder what it's gonna be lmaooo
lmao

I added in come light blues to match your donor banner and the color of your username. It also works well with the black/white lol
nnn.001.png
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
lmao

I added in come light blues to match your donor banner and the color of your username. It also works well with the black/white lol
nnn.001.png
ohhh beautiful semi-expected colors :3
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
ohhh beautiful semi-expected colors :3
I know right?! The semi expected colors are the best aesthetic out there! XDXDXDXD
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
hehe
but fair warning SNSD Rv and IZone are perma top 3 :)

44898
I think you should stick to the red/gold side of the aesthetic but I did throw in a blue/grey for highlight.

nnn.001.png
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,622
Reactions Received
93,434
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I think you should stick to the red/gold side of the aesthetic but I did throw in a blue/grey for highlight.

nnn.001.png
and i stan all gg and most of them are pink or some shade of purple.
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
and i stan all gg and most of them are pink or some shade of purple.
Alright. I've edited your DP image to a more purple based tone and edited the selected swatches.

nnn.001.png
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
You should stick with browns and reds for your aesthetic. It should have a warmer feel to it.

nnn.001.png
I was actually thinking of doing a brown or red aesthetic next tbh
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
44909
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
44935


could you do it for this? ( and please take in account the light pastel pink of the awards color)
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,622
Reactions Received
93,434
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Alright. I've edited your DP image to a more purple based tone and edited the selected swatches.

nnn.001.png
ohhh nice thanks. I quickly changed it last night but i forgot to hit enter on this post lol.
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread