Post your favorite song and I'll give you the opposite. (1 Viewer)

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
The song sounds so familiar, but it's my first time hearing it lol
anyways here's your song
that's cuz it was made by the same guy as Fingertip
and apparently it sounds similar but I don't see it?
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
that's cuz it was made by the same guy as Fingertip
and apparently it sounds similar but I don't see it?
fingertip is one of my 2 favorite GFriend titles and I don't see tht as well, its a different song
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread