- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
The song sounds so familiar, but it's my first time hearing it lol
I can only pick one HmmmmmmSo many
Highway To Heaven - NCT127
that's cuz it was made by the same guy as FingertipThe song sounds so familiar, but it's my first time hearing it lol
anyways here's your song
fingertip is one of my 2 favorite GFriend titles and I don't see tht as well, its a different songthat's cuz it was made by the same guy as Fingertip
and apparently it sounds similar but I don't see it?
Imma go with a JPop song for you as wellNeo Japonism - Genwaku no Catharsis
How did you like mine? 🙏🙏Imma go with a JPop song for you as well
yeafingertip is one of my 2 favorite GFriend titles and I don't see tht as well, its a different song
i liked itHow did you like mine? 🙏🙏