Post your favorite tattoo(s) on idols (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Which tattoos are your favorite from idols? Don't just post someone's tattoo because they're your bias. Post tattoos that any idols has that you just happen to like.

Here's mine -

I like some of Jimin's (AOA) tattoos. The cheeseburger one is really cute. I like her Elvis tattoo as well since it's a dedication to her own fans.





Taeyeon's Serenity tattoo. It's so dainty and pretty. :nekolove:





Seunghoon's tattoo of Winner's logo.




Hyuna's shoulder tattoo.
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I honestly really like Wonpil's tattoo.
37116

37117

The meaning behind it is really nice as well.
37119





Yeri's tattoo is really nice, since I'm a pretty big fan of finger tattoos. I'm not sure what it says though, so I can't really give an opinion on it.
37118


Personally, I'm also a really big fan of Taeyeon's "Purpose" tattoo. The font is beautiful, but the meaning is also very symbolic. All of Taeyeon's tattoos are gorgeous, ngl.
37120
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I honestly really like Wonpil's tattoo.
37116

37117

The meaning behind it is really nice as well.
37119





Yeri's tattoo is really nice, since I'm a pretty big fan of finger tattoos. I'm not sure what it says though, so I can't really give an opinion on it.
37118


Personally, I'm also a really big fan of Taeyeon's "Purpose" tattoo. The font is beautiful, but the meaning is also very symbolic. All of Taeyeon's tattoos are gorgeous, ngl.
37120
I really like the meaning behind Wonpil's tattoo. 💙

I love Taeyeon's tattoos as well. They're all so small, yet so pretty.

And I had no idea that Yeri had a tattoo until now. :nakypog:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mayday and yeji

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I honestly couldn’t find a good pic of it, but Ravi has an angel of some sort tattooed on his side! I really love that tattoo, which is probably because it reminds me of ancient history lmao

This pic shows about half of it:
37129


On another note, I really hate his yolo tattoo lmao. What was this dude thinking istg?
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I have always been fan of Jaejoongs back tattoo, it's piece he keeps adding on and i think that's pretty cool like it's evolving through his life, showing that journey.

 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I love deans tattoo

it looks so cool and fits him perfectly

I also adore Taeil neck tattoo

It does look better without the color tho
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread