rudelove Joined 20 February 2019 Messages 208 Reactions Received 1,370 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @yuri 20 February 2019 #1 If you can't be nice, be lowkey shady. Reactions: wayvoutsold, taemkitten, DAIRYQUEEN and 5 others
Pigeon Joined 26 November 2018 Messages 7,093 Reactions Received 21,568 Location sin & moon ☽ Cards View Profile KS Coins 25 Gender Other Ship @Jihoon Wreck @kuro 20 February 2019 #2 you seem nice (why is johnny in the tags lmfao) Reactions: taemkitten, wayvoutsold, VillageIdiot and 4 others
rudelove Joined 20 February 2019 Messages 208 Reactions Received 1,370 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @yuri 20 February 2019 #3 I'm here cuz Johnny's site flopped and everybody joined, so I joined too. Also you're the one who always likes our posts, right? You're chill Reactions: Skinnny, taemkitten, VillageIdiot and 5 others
I'm here cuz Johnny's site flopped and everybody joined, so I joined too. Also you're the one who always likes our posts, right? You're chill
Panda . . . . Joined 24 September 2018 Messages 8,755 Reactions Received 24,302 Location Somewhere Near Bamboo Cards View Profile KS Coins 12 Fandom Starlight Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @LuhansGreenHair Wreck @Lovely_Cornchips 20 February 2019 #4 rudelove said: I'm here cuz Johnny's site flopped and everybody joined, so I joined too. Also you're the one who always likes our posts, right? You're chill Click to expand... for the 5 min I have seen you here, you seem pretty nice ^-^ Reactions: taemkitten, VillageIdiot, joshuaology and 5 others
rudelove said: I'm here cuz Johnny's site flopped and everybody joined, so I joined too. Also you're the one who always likes our posts, right? You're chill Click to expand... for the 5 min I have seen you here, you seem pretty nice ^-^
Day ♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡ . . . Joined 20 October 2018 Messages 126,058 Reactions Received 53,013 Cards View Profile KS Coins 524,535 Ship @Nina Wreck @badcrookshanks 20 February 2019 #5 Panda is really sweet ^^ Reactions: taemkitten, VillageIdiot, joshuaology and 3 others
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 20 February 2019 #6 She's a cute little Panda. ^ Edit - you beat me to it Anyways you seem pretty nice. Reactions: taemkitten, VillageIdiot, joshuaology and 4 others
Day ♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡ . . . Joined 20 October 2018 Messages 126,058 Reactions Received 53,013 Cards View Profile KS Coins 524,535 Ship @Nina Wreck @badcrookshanks 20 February 2019 #7 You have a great sig & I'm proud to have beaten you by a millisecond Reactions: taemkitten, Sory, VillageIdiot and 5 others
Lovely_Cornchips Slut for Deep Voices . Joined 4 November 2018 Messages 17,947 Reactions Received 38,146 Cards View Profile KS Coins 16,470 Fandom inspirit Gender Female Pronouns Goddess Ship @Nightshade Wreck @Panda 20 February 2019 #8 Don't know them but they like Taeyong so taste XD Reactions: taemkitten, Sory, VillageIdiot and 4 others
joshuaology Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 4,096 Reactions Received 13,689 Location Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @winwinlucas123 20 February 2019 #9 I think I remember you spamming on Akp, you stan Exo so intellectual