Official Post your random thoughts about anime (1 Viewer)

kpopshop

Sponsored Advertisement

Darth_berries

Fleshy fruit
Reaction score
Maybe you didn't check the notif the last time someone posted in here? I find that to be the case for me most of the time but occasionally I think it really does mess up cuz there are times when I was sure I opened the notif but I still didn't get another one next time someone posted. If i'm not getting any notifs from the Awards threads for a few days I have to check back in the threads to make sure it hasn't messed up lel
Could be that. I just sometimes notice I have been missing week or two of messages :jisoosmh:

Petra_the_Poetic

One with Satan - Deicide
Reaction score
I should watch fate zero tomorrow and not just put it off.
Having taken so long to find it in the first place and then not watch is demeaning myself I think.

Reactions: Darth_berries

Darth_berries

Fleshy fruit
Reaction score
I should watch fate zero tomorrow and not just put it off.
Having taken so long to find it in the first place and then not watch is demeaning myself I think.
It's worth it, Fate/Zero is amazing ^^

Death_Star_NASA

Sith International Space Station
Reaction score
Ship
I ended up ordering some animu stuff off aliexpress including an assassination classroom phone case, a hanako kun phone case, like 3 hanako kun keychains, a tokyo ghoul keychain, a tokyo ghoul tshirt, a hanako kun tshirt, and a smol koro sensei plushie

I regret nothing

Tho i'm probably gonna forget I ordered any of this by the time it arrives

Unfortunately shipping from China especially in the midst of covid19 outbreak isn't going to be 20 mach speed even with help from koro sensei

Petra_the_Poetic

One with Satan - Deicide
Reaction score
I am not even sure why I don't have more of the genre.
But I need some more mecha anime in my life.

The last one I watched left a really bad taste in my mouth

aka
A girl got raped on it and the same guy that raped her got viciously murdered at the start of the show....
I loved the mecha designs, but please Japan leave violation out of your mainstream anime's :(

Darth_berries

Fleshy fruit
Reaction score
I am not even sure why I don't have more of the genre.
But I need some more mecha anime in my life.

The last one I watched left a really bad taste in my mouth

aka
A girl got raped on it and the same guy that raped her got viciously murdered at the start of the show....
I loved the mecha designs, but please Japan leave violation out of your mainstream anime's :(
That sounds pretty wild.. I don't have idea what that could be. Tbh, there isn't that many good mecha shows anymore. You probably have already seen classics like Code Geass?

Darth_berries

Fleshy fruit
Reaction score
I ended up ordering some animu stuff off aliexpress including an assassination classroom phone case, a hanako kun phone case, like 3 hanako kun keychains, a tokyo ghoul keychain, a tokyo ghoul tshirt, a hanako kun tshirt, and a smol koro sensei plushie

I regret nothing

Tho i'm probably gonna forget I ordered any of this by the time it arrives

Unfortunately shipping from China especially in the midst of covid19 outbreak isn't going to be 20 mach speed even with help from koro sensei
Hanako stuff huh. I'm sure they look amazing, the art in that show was just superb. I'm bit sad now, cause I usually buy my merch from conventions but they have cancelled all the conventions cause Covid.

• Love
Reactions: Death_Star_NASA

Petra_the_Poetic

One with Satan - Deicide
Reaction score
That sounds pretty wild.. I don't have idea what that could be. Tbh, there isn't that many good mecha shows anymore. You probably have already seen classics like Code Geass?
I was meaning to watch it years ago. But I never got around to it.
Yeah lots of people die in it horribly and its not pretty.
But the mechas are some of the best I've ever seen. <3

It's called Valvrave the anime I mentioned.
There are two parts to it I think?

Darth_berries

Fleshy fruit
Reaction score
I was meaning to watch it years ago. But I never got around to it.
Yeah lots of people die in it horribly and its not pretty.
But the mechas are some of the best I've ever seen. <3

It's called Valvrave the anime I mentioned.
There are two parts to it I think?
Oh Kakumeiki Valvrare? I have seen it :O But I don't remember that part.. maybe I blocked it out mentally xd

Petra_the_Poetic

One with Satan - Deicide
Reaction score
Oh Kakumeiki Valvrare? I have seen it :O But I don't remember that part.. maybe I blocked it out mentally xd
That's exactly what I did. It pretty much put me off the rest of the series, even though I watched it.
It left me feeling kind of gross overall.

Death_Star_NASA

Reaction score
Ship
Hanako stuff huh. I'm sure they look amazing, the art in that show was just superb. I'm bit sad now, cause I usually buy my merch from conventions but they have cancelled all the conventions cause Covid.
I dont have any conventions close to me anyway so this is the way i'd be getting merch regardless of covid >.< theres probs some conventions in London but it costs £50 just to get there

Darth_berries

Fleshy fruit
Reaction score
I dont have any conventions close to me anyway so this is the way i'd be getting merch regardless of covid >.< theres probs some conventions in London but it costs £50 just to get there
I have been dozen conventions actually, one of highlights of my year(s), but alas this year will be conventionless. I'd buy from online shops, but I don't always trust their quality. I once bought Kuroko no Basuke mousepad, but got mousepad-sized sticker instead :jisoosmh:

• Haha

Petra_the_Poetic

One with Satan - Deicide
Reaction score
I once bought Kuroko no Basuke mousepad, but got mousepad-sized sticker instead :jisoosmh:
I've had it mostly happen with the box it was shipped in being damaged.
The goods themselves seemed halfway decent condition.

Darth_berries

Fleshy fruit
Reaction score
I have noticed that I like the saturated colors in the animes, I find them rly pretty. Like Hanako-kun and Tower of God, they have bit of different color palets, but they don't rly shy away from deepining those colors.

• Love

Death_Star_NASA

Reaction score
Ship
Um I have something to admit :nekoshy:

I-I think i'm in love with Shigaraki :nekoshy::nekoshy::nekoshy:

I just finished watching through the entire MHA series the other day and i'm already rewatching cuz my love for Shigaraki grew more and more as the seasons went on just as he grew too :maheart: and like I mean he's kinda a bit ugly with his chapped lips and crazy eyes n all but that just makes his chibi fanart even more cute right? And his costume with all the hands is so creepy especially with the mask and I just love that shit :nekoshy:

Just rewatching thru season 1 I can tell its worth it rewatching so soon with my newfound luv for him, I felt nothing when he got hurt the first watch through but now i'm like nuuuuu my baby :sadcat:

I've already ordered a Funko Pop figure of him i'm that far gone, might order a plushie soon too if my self control falters again :we_kpopsourcing:
(if anyone scoffs at Funko Pops btw lemme just tell you my mum used to hate them too but then she cried out of happiness when she got a Freddy Murcury one for Christmas do not underestimate the power of Funko Pops)

Look at this baby with cat paws instead of hands
bffac316e222cf846a5fb83592df060e3d8a92b0r1-509-817v2_00.jpg

Look at this baby who needa go sleepies
st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.u1.jpg

LOOK AT THIS BABY STRUGGLING WITH HIS HABITS CUZ OF COVID (featuring a kawaii Toga too uwu)
tumblr_586571a3a586eb8dd4aa1784b4506a31_e7f47292_640.png
tumblr_7148836484cd6988ef41e0b7e1c6b93f_da60bd45_1280.png
tumblr_ab345b9c03db7ccb939bf9d6f68b2fd0_353ec3f2_1280.png

if i was in the hero training course and got kidnapped like bakugo so they can turn me to the dark side i'd probably turn instantly i wanna be his pet 😳😳😳🥺

Death_Star_NASA

Reaction score
Ship
I-

Amazing

All he needs is some lipbalm and he's sorted

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)