Official Post your random thoughts about anime (6 Viewers)

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Glad you made the thread, cause i somehow against missed your Shigaraka spam. I have no idea why it's always this thread I end up missing the updates for! :jisoosmh::jisoosmh:

Shigaraki is one of characters whose designs in like in MHA. I think overall i prefer villain designs over hero designs, especially when they are in their hero suits..

And that corona one oof xd
Yes it took a couple of spams in here before I decided to just dedicate a thread to him instead


Yeah I found it funny when Toga complained that her equipment/suit thing wasn't cute at all because the villains couldn't pick and choose with their suits like the heroes could, but then the irony of the situation was that the majority of hero suits suck complete ass and the villains look way cooler

Shigaraki's having a hard time with this corona shit going on I feel bad for him :sadcat:
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries
Joined
23 May 2020
Messages
68
Reactions Received
96
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Yea, for some reason there seems to mostly be sequels and then lot of fanservice animes i'm not usually biggest fan of.
Yeah there has been a lot of sequels recently, mostly from stuff from 2015 and other years i didn't have much time to watch anime or so. At least this past season had lots of interesting originals at first.

Fall 2020 is also a bit eh so far but there is actually stuff that caught my attention
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
  • Haha
Reactions: NASA

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Yeah there has been a lot of sequels recently, mostly from stuff from 2015 and other years i didn't have much time to watch anime or so. At least this past season had lots of interesting originals at first.

Fall 2020 is also a bit eh so far but there is actually stuff that caught my attention
Yea the sequels are pretty good, though I have to admit I haven't seen Re:Zero and Oregairu either xd

Yep this season was surprisingly good and winter too. Maybe summer will surprise me, but based on synopsies it won't..
 
Joined
23 May 2020
Messages
68
Reactions Received
96
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Yea the sequels are pretty good, though I have to admit I haven't seen Re:Zero and Oregairu either xd

Yep this season was surprisingly good and winter too. Maybe summer will surprise me, but based on synopsies it won't..
me neither. some of the sequels airing i just didn't see because i didn't have time to watch the prequel (cough fruits basket i'm talking about you)

i missed winter season sadly. what would you recommend?
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
me neither. some of the sequels airing i just didn't see because i didn't have time to watch the prequel (cough fruits basket i'm talking about you)

i missed winter season sadly. what would you recommend?
I'd recommend Dorohedoro most of all, as long as u are okay with some gore. Dorohedoro is rly good mystery, comedy, horror, action.. bunch of stuff. Basically about two dimensions- dimension for magic users and dimension (more like slum) for muggles, but the lines arent' draw as clean cut as it first seem and it's more of every man for themselves and their friends than one side is evil and one is not. It should be on Netflix too now, though depends on region i guess.

Other stuff i enjoyed were Hanako-kun (amazing art and characters, pacing get bit wonky towards the end), Darwin Game (mindless fun in kill game), Id:Invaded (trippy scifi with detectives) and Runway de Waratte (about modeling and fashion design, rly competitive).
 
  • Like
Reactions: anaraqueen
Joined
23 May 2020
Messages
68
Reactions Received
96
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'd recommend Dorohedoro most of all, as long as u are okay with some gore. Dorohedoro is rly good mystery, comedy, horror, action.. bunch of stuff. Basically about two dimensions- dimension for magic users and dimension (more like slum) for muggles, but the lines arent' draw as clean cut as it first seem and it's more of every man for themselves and their friends than one side is evil and one is not. It should be on Netflix too now, though depends on region i guess.

Other stuff i enjoyed were Hanako-kun (amazing art and characters, pacing get bit wonky towards the end), Darwin Game (mindless fun in kill game), Id:Invaded (trippy scifi with detectives) and Runway de Waratte (about modeling and fashion design, rly competitive).
i've heard some good stuff about dorohedoro. it was on my ptw list but never had time to do so. never heard the other three (i love the runway one). i'll add them to the list. thanks!
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
i've heard some good stuff about dorohedoro. it was on my ptw list but never had time to do so. never heard the other three (i love the runway one). i'll add them to the list. thanks!
I don't think the other three were as popular, though Dorohedoro wasn't most popular either since it didn't have any official/legal streams when it aired. But it's now in the Netflix at least :)
 
Joined
23 May 2020
Messages
68
Reactions Received
96
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I don't think the other three were as popular, though Dorohedoro wasn't most popular either since it didn't have any official/legal streams when it aired. But it's now in the Netflix at least :)
yeah, the one who was most well known here was that one that i don't remember the name, eikouzen? or something similar, because there was a video of some random youtuber saying the art was ugly and there was a whole debate of what is ugly after all
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
yeah, the one who was most well known here was that one that i don't remember the name, eikouzen? or something similar, because there was a video of some random youtuber saying the art was ugly and there was a whole debate of what is ugly after all
Eizouken was rly popular. I don't remember the youtuber calling it ugly though, probably not anyone I follow. I think lot of anitubers loved it though, it was very "elitist" show to watch. I think it had it's moment, but wasn't most entertaining overall.
 
Joined
23 May 2020
Messages
68
Reactions Received
96
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Eizouken was rly popular. I don't remember the youtuber calling it ugly though, probably not anyone I follow. I think lot of anitubers loved it though, it was very "elitist" show to watch. I think it had it's moment, but wasn't most entertaining overall.
i think it was someone from the brazilian otaku circle actually so no wonder you haven't heard about it. now idk if was a youtuber or a social media user but here are some examples of this mention of it being "ugly"
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
i think it was someone from the brazilian otaku circle actually so no wonder you haven't heard about it. now idk if was a youtuber or a social media user but here are some examples of this mention of it being "ugly"
Yea, i'm not rly around brazilian otaku circle xd I have been hanging around in some social medias about anime related stuff, but i'm still missing lot of stuff.
 
  • Like
Reactions: anaraqueen
Joined
23 May 2020
Messages
68
Reactions Received
96
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
So my favorite game ever (TWEWY) is gonna turn into an anime and I'm both extremely excited and extremely afraid.
 
Joined
18 June 2020
Messages
651
Reactions Received
1,212
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Other
Pronouns
they/them
I wish they made a second season two to Kare Kano
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread