Official Post Your Random Thoughts (472 Viewers)

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Cameron Boyce passed away today... TT He was only 20 years old, and starred in the Descendants movies, which I love so much... Both he and those movies helped me through a lot of terrible days. He was the best dancer out of the main cast as well. (He's the one with the white hair.)

He was so talented and he had so much potential. He was my favourite in Descendents too. :(

I didn't know how to react when I saw that he had passed away...
 
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Just found out that my bf has saved my contact as "Baekhyun ki Jogan" which means Baekhyun's anchoress :yolk:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: lexus and potato

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Am i the only one wondering how @goyo can like posts so quickly ? I swear, she's always my first like :pandahappy:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread