Official Post Your Random Thoughts (318 Viewers)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Am i the only one wondering how @goyo can like posts so quickly ? I swear, she's always my first like :pandahappy:
Same here. She's everywhere <3

Thank you @goyo :nekolove:
you guys are cute :D

I usually check via phone notifications for awards that's how I tend to notice alot of threads too since I automatically look over new stuff after my notifs :maheart:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread