- Joined
- 4 October 2021
- Messages
- 11,880
- Reactions Received
- 29,796
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Ship
- Wreck
NOW I DONT WANNAWhat do you have in mind? Sally is too iconic
NOW I DONT WANNAWhat do you have in mind? Sally is too iconic
I didn’t mean to turn you off the idea, go with whatever you wantNOW I DONT WANNA![]()
usa is becoming what nowi rlly hope the whole 'usa becoming a dictatorship' is just fake news or sum![]()
i dont think biden could be a dictator even if he wanted toi rlly hope the whole 'usa becoming a dictatorship' is just fake news or sum![]()
its not biden :/ trump is tryna get back into office or sum shiii dont think biden could be a dictator even if he wanted to
![]()
nauuuur im outusa is becoming what now
I kinda wouldnt be suprised tho![]()
YIKES AMERICAits not biden :/ trump is tryna get back into office or sum shii
america always leads the democracy race even if it may or may not be entirely one but i really hope things dont go THAT badhate it here
yeah, me personally. I'm not gonna stick around for thatamerica always leads the democracy race even if it may or may not be entirely one but i really hope things dont go THAT bad