I’ll give you a free citizenship pass to live here when you need it🫶🏻😋yeah, me personally. I'm not gonna stick around for that
I’ll give you a free citizenship pass to live here when you need it🫶🏻😋yeah, me personally. I'm not gonna stick around for that
I’ll give you a free citizenship pass to live here when you need it🫶🏻😋
i wontI’ll give you a free citizenship pass to live here when you need it🫶🏻😋
i'll let u if u pay the rentsally confirmed fake friend![]()
no charity here lovei'll let u if u pay the rent![]()
how much is renti'll let u if u pay the rent![]()
whatevers the highest rent in ur country 😍how much is rent![]()
oh nahwhatevers the highest rent in ur country 😍
WTF 😭😭😭Come live to my den dear ill provide the money and you will be my pet![]()
WHATCome live to my den dear ill provide the money and you will be my pet![]()
👁👄👁I always thought @dumbcore would be a great (emo) furry![]()
Gal the whole point of this thread is to be ✨random✨We’re sticking to the protocol pretty well💅🏻THIS THREAD DERAILED OML 😭😭😭
honk honkCome live to my den dear ill provide the money and you will be my pet![]()