- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 51,083
- Reactions Received
- 72,515
- Location
- Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 147,413
- Fandom
- ProfessorAthena
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her
- Ship
- Wreck
i dont think anyone will send anything bad on my end.That sounds like fun! Tbh despite the not so nice ones anons are pretty fun
If they do, send em my way LOLi dont think anyone will send anything bad on my end.
trust meMy friend is talking to me into quitting, but I’m not giving up the mental thread since I trust no one with it.What would I even do.
Like we both have no hobbieswe just play mobile games on discord and roast each others moms and siblings
trust me
wow
I trust no one here, myself, in this world, and even I don’t trust my own pets.
I’ll still be holding that thread for awhile until I make some ritualistic sacrifice of trust with someone
u actin like jose frlyeah i'm always goofy
not on purpose tho
jus a little clueless